shawn burgess becker posting alot of UM love on twitter

Cat's been committed to Bama for several months. Bama is winning big games.

Miami .. choking on prime time several weeks this year..

But ya'll think theres a chance he flips? .....

jules-slurp.gif

You people think that big wins are only thing that matters to recruits? Very ignorant thought if so. While many kids just wanna play for the best team or hot team at the moment, majority of them, with parents input want to be at a campus they love and feel comfortable spending next 3-5 years of there life at. Education is a big factor. Coaches, players matter and it has little to do what the media and fan view of them is. Its talking to them and liking them as a person, as a mentor that has your best interest in mind. If youve never been thru the process its hard for you to understand.

believe it or not unlike the lynch mob on the football board the kids actually look at "moral victories" as a positive. they want to be part of something that is moving in the right direction. we have some tough losses this year but the kids see a team playing better and they want to help take it to the next level.

Advertisement

jules-slurp.gif

You people think that big wins are only thing that matters to recruits? Very ignorant thought if so. While many kids just wanna play for the best team or hot team at the moment, majority of them, with parents input want to be at a campus they love and feel comfortable spending next 3-5 years of there life at. Education is a big factor. Coaches, players matter and it has little to do what the media and fan view of them is. Its talking to them and liking them as a person, as a mentor that has your best interest in mind. If youve never been thru the process its hard for you to understand.

believe it or not unlike the lynch mob on the football board the kids actually look at "moral victories" as a positive. they want to be part of something that is moving in the right direction. we have some tough losses this year but the kids see a team playing better and they want to help take it to the next level.

I don't disagree with the fact that "some" kids like those moral victories. Just not these two.

jules-slurp.gif

I don't disagree with the fact that "some" kids like those moral victories. Just not these two.

Dionte mullens seemed to acknowledge that fact they played so well even though they lost. hey I am not advocating moral victories. all I am saying is if you are a guy looking to be a part of something you don't necessarily have to join a one loss or undefeated team. just a team that looks to be getting tougher and moving in the right direction.

Last edited:
1..he's not playing WR anywhere he goes..he has to know he'll make his checks on Sundays at a DB.

2. Stranger things have happened..and "insiders" have def been proven wrong before.

3. Signing day is a little over 2 months away..plenty time to change your mind while still allowing some of those Bama dollas to come in

SBB may need some new all black cleats to match that UM smoked jersey!

Advertisement
And thats not me reading anything into those RT's or anything of that nature..its crootin, you never know

Don't fall for it. SBB and Ridley are looooong gone. SBB retweets anything anyone says to him. Including tweets from Miami fans telling him hes soft and scared for not coming here.

Advertisement

jules-slurp.gif
Theres something to be said about getting staying in state and 3 years with an elite quarterback in kaaya .

And competing for SEC championship trophies. These cats aren't coming. Just stop.

I'm sure that's important too but I really think more of these kids, the elite ones, think about the NFL. Bama is still top notch but how may other players will they have to compete with. I honestly think playing time is HUGE.

Nobody mentioned that it's a HC's job to get the best players in his area! If you cannot do that and win big games then SEC alumni and administrations will get rid of you! Schools have the same chance but when you got a coach that produces victories, high drafts and can convince the best talent to come to his school, then that's how you measure a superb college coach/staff. Since we don't have that then we need to bring one in.

Advertisement
Ship has sailed. Twitter doesn't show or give anything. They know ultimately where they are going to go. We had our chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back