shawn burgess becker posting alot of UM love on twitter

eddostarr

Freshman
@_sbb2 is his handle , go down his timeline hes reposting alot of the love from u fans . Show love if you have Twitter! I think he loves the idea of staying in florida and playing with kaaya

Advertisement
@_sbb2 is his handle , go down his timeline hes reposting alot of the love from u fans . Show love if you have Twitter! I think he loves the idea of staying in florida and playing with kaaya

God bless. Would love to have him...

Advertisement
Cat's been committed to Bama for several months. Bama is winning big games.

Miami .. choking on prime time several weeks this year..

But ya'll think theres a chance he flips? .....

jules-slurp.gif

Advertisement
He was at the game. I saw him and his boys standing in line with the other recruits, getting their field passes. Saw Milo as well, and that kid is a monster. Very solid 285-290 with a huge frame.

Advertisement
I think alot of sf guys that go play for other teams kind of regret not coming to miami it might sound crazy but i be getting that vibe sometimes... i know sbb want to be a cane he just have to get rid of all the outside influence..

jules-slurp.gif

You people think that big wins are only thing that matters to recruits? Very ignorant thought if so. While many kids just wanna play for the best team or hot team at the moment, majority of them, with parents input want to be at a campus they love and feel comfortable spending next 3-5 years of there life at. Education is a big factor. Coaches, players matter and it has little to do what the media and fan view of them is. Its talking to them and liking them as a person, as a mentor that has your best interest in mind. If youve never been thru the process its hard for you to understand.

Advertisement
Ridley is SBB's *****, SBB is the one holds all the cards and if he wants to go to The U they both will be here

jules-slurp.gif
Theres something to be said about getting staying in state and 3 years with an elite quarterback in kaaya .

jules-slurp.gif
Theres something to be said about getting staying in state and 3 years with an elite quarterback in kaaya .

And competing for SEC championship trophies. These cats aren't coming. Just stop.

jules-slurp.gif

You people think that big wins are only thing that matters to recruits? Very ignorant thought if so. While many kids just wanna play for the best team or hot team at the moment, majority of them, with parents input want to be at a campus they love and feel comfortable spending next 3-5 years of there life at. Education is a big factor. Coaches, players matter and it has little to do what the media and fan view of them is. Its talking to them and liking them as a person, as a mentor that has your best interest in mind. If youve never been thru the process its hard for you to understand.

I don't have to have gone through the process to "understand". If these two had wanted the things you mentioned, they would have never committed to Bama.

Just like Sony, Amari, and several local stars.

Advertisement
Back