Shareef O'Neal (2018)

Advertisement
He's from Cali so don't see that in our favor. But, ****, why not? Immediate starting job at the 5.

Well, he seemed to concentrate on Pac 12 schools the first time around. We'll see what happens now.

Advertisement
shaq owns a few of those. the first one was in Pembroke Pines. This kid mom also owns homes all thru florida. I would recruit him if i was UM to be honest. Easy sale for Shaq.

shaq owns a few of those. the first one was in Pembroke Pines. This kid mom also owns homes all thru florida. I would recruit him if i was UM to be honest. Easy sale for Shaq.

Yup, I remember a couple kids posting pics of him at that cadillac/Buick dealership on US1 a few miles up from the school also.

I dunno. I'm feeling like anything associated with U of A right now is a risk. Rodriguez on the football side, now Miller! The place is a cesspool. In the middle of barren high school recruiting territory, it's no wonder they have to pay to bring in talent from Phoenix (100 miles away) and especially Cali.

Advertisement
Kid is super talented. Nothing like his dad but his game fits the current style of basketball in the NBA. Im hoping this last FBI stuff can open up multiple players recruiting and possibly get us an in on someone.

Advertisement
Back