Shaqueem Griffith Retires

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Shaqueem Griffith retired from football today. He gave inspiration to so many and I'm posting here because of it and his lasting words. "Football was always plan B. College was plan A."

Great advice from his father.

Advertisement
Played football with him and his brother growing up. They were complete dogs and anyone from St Pete would have told you that they would be in the NFL from a very early age. I vividly remember a play when Quem literally ran over 3 guys back to back in the same play and then went on to run 80 yards. They’ve always had the size, legit speed and DISCIPLINE. Truly a legend from 727!

Advertisement
He’s should make a killing in speaking and deservedly so. One of the greatest stories of triumphing over adversity
Came here to say the same thing. He'll make far more ($) on the speaking circuit than he ever did playing football. Has a long career of traveling to university athletic departments, and corporate events ahead of him.

This kid really deserves all the opportunities to impact others' lives through motivation, etc. And, not because he played in the NFL without a hand. Because the dude consistently states "I don't play that pity ****." Just outright says he doesn't accept it or do it. Imagine a whole generation of players and people with that mindset. Hope he gets every opportunity in the world.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Single-handedly changed the NFL forever! I hope he keeps breaking barriers!
1661495865120.gif

@cway313

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back