Shaq's dad out there?

This just isn’t the best place most of the time for parents of the kids we follow. It’s gotten better with us cutting down on a lot of the nastiness but even when it’s accurate and properly stated criticism, it’s not easy for parents.
Rare

Advertisement
The Shaq bashing was just another example of a group of 5 morons ruining it for everyone else

Kid was a beast
Are you saying some porsters are D1P5, while others are G5, DII, and DIII?

Fücking love where you head is at on this.

😂😂😂😂😂

"Group of 5 morons" 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@RVACane can we add to list???

goodness we have some clever people on here.

IIRC after the LSU opening game he came on here and made some comments that i think he wished he hadn't made about the staff.

I would've been ****ed too if the DC pulled my kid for Jennings ******* i n g saw'rass on a key 3rd down early in the game.

If you go back and watch that game, LSU's first TD came on a critical 3rd Down early in the game where Shaq was NOT on the field.

Had Knowles saw'rass out there too.

Shaq's Pops had every right to be p!ssed off

I would've been ****ed too if the DC pulled my kid for Jennings ******* i n g saw'rass on a key 3rd down early in the game.

If you go back and watch that game, LSU's first TD came on a critical 3rd Down early in the game where Shaq was NOT on the field.

Had Knowles saw'rass out there too.

Shaq's Pops had every right tHe didn't sub for shaq on that third down. It was a normal sub pattern

He didn't sub for shaq. The two's were in there that series.

The comments he made weren't even about that and he admitted he shouldn't have aired what he said, and what he said wasn't anything egregious.

Why So angry over nothing.

Advertisement
He didn't sub for shaq. The two's were in there that series.

The comments he made weren't even about that and he admitted he shouldn't have aired what he said, and what he said wasn't anything egregious.

Why So angry over nothing.

That's exactly my point, the 2's shouldn't have been out there, especially at that juncture in the game. And I have to make a correction, it was 2nd & 15, not 3rd down, which makes it even worse!!!..and He had Mike Smith out there to compound issues. Diaz had 3 scrubs out there like He was a coaching a Pop Warner game where He had to get the MPP's their plays.

Advertisement
Back