Shaq - to the NFL

All the juniors that went undrafted or aren't currently on any roster should be brought back for a special intervention then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pinckney weighs 220 lbs... he's not built for the NFL just yet. Shaq is maybe a 5th rounder most likely 6-7. I can't see anyone drafting Pinckney. Put on the full game film and I don't think you'll be as impressed as the highlights. Add in the fact that he's undersized.

Advertisement
The only underclassmen who has an argument to go pro is joe jack. Nobody else should even think of going pro. I love Shaq but he’s not a top pick right now.

Thats an interesting troll angle OP

Lets see how it works out

lol ... I'm not a troll. I am a huge Miami Hurricane fan. If I wasn't then I wouldn't be on here. I just want us to get back to Miami hurricane football (Win Natty) - starts with Culture and Richt. Just for the record I have many sources.

Back to the Topic - Cane fans should realize that Shaq is no where close to Foster - ZACH is the only lb we have that will prob get playing time in the NFL. - Enough said.

We as fans are victims - The players are victims - Ttio plays over Nesta - Lorenzo doesnt see the field - Richt cant coach a qb - Richt cant choose the alpha dog and holds our team back from having real leaders besides jaquan. Richt pulling perry makes me sick . He has no trust in perry and clearly richt has no idea what to do at this point so he is settling for what ever reason. He always tweets us fans after our home games saying thank you. Well where is our apology tweet for taking your team to VA to get nothing accomplished accept for ruining all team chemistry and dividing our team. I wonder what kosi and jarren are thinking "hmm I wonder if I make a few mistakes will Richt just bench me too?" - This is ludacris with what is going on right now. The team is not reacting well either by the way.

Yes Richt is better then Golden- helped with the indoor and he is a GREAT ,NICE guy. He is stuck in his old ways of coaching and is not listening to anybody the fact that he said malik played a good game vs VA makes me want to get check into a medical clinic. Ken dorsey . Please!

Richt does not deserve fans showing up at the game. HE will never change im not sure what is going to happen but I know we will not make the playoffs anytime soon if Richt doesnt change... IF ... AND THATS A BIG IF... we can still finish strong in recruiting.... Then we mayyy have enough talent to over come the coaching of Richt and the players will then change the culture. but CANE fans need to do everything they can to make NOISE.

Advertisement
I predict both Shaq and Pinckney are gone after this season.

Those are my favorite candy!

Absolutely splendid flavor.
When I lived in NYC back in '91 I was walking around the West Village and went into a store. It had some M&M's that weren't peanuts but peanut butter inside. They were exquisite. I've never forgotten that beautiful afternoon....walking around the Village...slowly eating those peanut butter M&Ms....

Advertisement
When I lived in NYC back in '91 I was walking around the West Village and went into a store. It had some M&M's that weren't peanuts but peanut butter inside. They were exquisite. I've never forgotten that beautiful afternoon....walking around the Village...slowly eating those peanut butter M&Ms....

Wow!

What an incredible memory. I am so jealous.

I'm so sad thinking about this year. Shaq will go pro. and we lost to VA. Richt really couldn't handle the qb situation for Shaqs last year. Shaq is like our Ruben Foster. I hope Richt can change things and we can finish this year strong and win the ACC.

I'm so sad thinking about this year. Shaq will go pro. and we lost to VA. Richt really couldn't handle the qb situation for Shaqs last year. Shaq is like our Ruben Foster. I hope Richt can change things and we can finish this year strong and win the ACC.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back