Shaq - to the NFL

I'm so sad thinking about this year. Shaq will go pro. and we lost to VA. Richt really couldn't handle the qb situation for Shaqs last year. Shaq is like our Ruben Foster. I hope Richt can change things and we can finish this year strong and win the ACC.

8C8DFB3B-AE23-4296-960E-087C6724DCC1.gif

Advertisement
This thread is teetering, so to help...

Mint M&Ms! And I'm not even sure why. Faux belief system.

I'm so sad thinking about this year. Shaq will go pro. and we lost to VA. Richt really couldn't handle the qb situation for Shaqs last year. Shaq is like our Ruben Foster. I hope Richt can change things and we can finish this year strong and win the ACC.
PhotoFunia-1539956450.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess it could be a good thing we haven’t heard his name much as that may mean he’s making less mistakes. But **** he’s had a quiet season.
He’s been solid this year, not making as many Mistakes as he made last year

Shaq quarterman is 3rd on the team in sacks
Tied for 3rd in tfls on the team with joe Jackson and has the 2nd most tackles on the team.

In 7 games he has 38 tackles 9.0 tfls 4.0 sacks, he’s had a solid year so far and should continue to put up some really good numbers. He might have a 15 plus tfls and 8 sack

With all that being said it would be a blessing for him and the other juniors all come back to witness this defense once again

Advertisement
Shaq quarterman is 3rd on the team in sacks
Tied for 3rd in tfls on the team with joe Jackson and has the 2nd most tackles on the team.

In 7 games he has 38 tackles 9.0 tfls 4.0 sacks, he’s had a solid year so far and should continue to put up some really good numbers. He might have a 15 plus tfls and 8 sack

With all that being said it would be a blessing for him and the other juniors all come back to witness this defense once again

Shaq's had a very good year. That being said he needs to find a specific niche fit defense for him. He's not going to set any land speed records so I was thinking an ILB in a 3-4 would be something that makes sense for him where he is more the run stopper/pass rushing inside LB. What do you think?

Shaq's had a very good year. That being said he needs to find a specific niche fit defense for him. He's not going to set any land speed records so I was thinking an ILB in a 3-4 would be something that makes sense for him where he is more the run stopper/pass rushing inside LB. What do you think?
He can fit that role for sure, He’s been active in the past in terms of making plays in the backfield but now he’s taken it up a few notches this season in that aspect

Advertisement
I know they are great football players, but somehow I never see our LB's looking like world beaters. Is that due to scheme & the ultra aggressive DL? No Vince Wilfork keeping centers and guards off of them? I honestly don't know the answer.

I love them but remember golden recruited them and he hated speed.

Advertisement
Back