Shaq Thompson

Canemang

Senior
Banned
Dude is a beast, I believe he's heading to Cal. Hope he knocks every Trojan offensive player out.
I know it's not Cane related, but **** it.

Advertisement
Best player on the field. Big, fast, physical, lots of range. Plays with swagger. I hope he goes to Cal too and beats on the Trojans.

Advertisement
I currently live the area in which this guy plays and has been as absolute stud since his soph. year in HS.

I currently live the area in which this guy plays and has been as absolute stud since his soph. year in HS.

I'm in Elk Grove, norcal- I love watching this kid play. He was a QB for his high school, I thought they would go further in the playoffs this year, but just ran into a hot team. Hope he does well at the next level.

Advertisement
Shaqs been a monster since he was a kid. BTW What happened to the DT's from Grant? They had some monsters in there. Where did Arik Armstead go?

I predict Notre Dame- just a prediction though, Armstead's bro left SC, or else it would have been there. His top 3 (last I heard) are Cal, ND, and SC. He's a really bright kid, I'd love to see him pick Cal if he isn't going to UM of course, but he seemed to really like ND.

Shaqs been a monster since he was a kid. BTW What happened to the DT's from Grant? They had some monsters in there. Where did Arik Armstead go?

Advertisement
Back