Shaq Smith

Advertisement
He has a Do not contact Tag on his Portal Entry. Seems like to me he is renegotiating his contract with Clemson.

Why announce you are going to transfer but dont want schools to contact you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has a Do not contact Tag on his Portal Entry. Seems like to me he is renegotiating his contract with Clemson.

Why announce you are going to transfer but dont want schools to contact you.
Reports (made up by me) are that he is holding out because he found out incoming Freshmen are already making more money than him. Maryland has signed him to an offer sheet. Ball is in Clemson's court.

Reports (made up by me) are that he is holding out because he found out incoming Freshmen are already making more money than him. Maryland has signed him to an offer sheet. Ball is in Clemson's court.

I mean he has already graduated so he has fulfilled his Freshman Contract obligations. Now its time for his Graduate Contract obligations

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maryland has potential. They have nice facilities and are on fertile recruiting grounds. With the right coach they could be a factor.

When did they have nice facilities? I remember when they was ranked as some of the worst facilities in the P5 if not all of the FBS.

Maryland has potential. They have nice facilities and are on fertile recruiting grounds. With the right coach they could be a factor.

And as long as Locksley doesnt choke any coaches out, they should be good.

When did they have nice facilities? I remember when they was ranked as some of the worst facilities in the P5 if not all of the FBS.
Maryland is Under Armour's Oregon. The CEO of UA went to Maryland just like PK went to Oregon. He's bankrolling them. They are in a loaded division but they really have potential with the right coach.

I have to mention their beautiful unis too

Advertisement
Back