Shaq Quarterman at Bethune-Cookman game

Advertisement
September 9, 2015

By ShaqDaddy

TheCaneReport is proud to present the first in a series of a father’s perspective on college football recruiting,“ShaqDaddy’s Diary.”

The father of 2016 Miami commit ILB Shaquille Quarterman gives us a unique “inside” look at Shaq’s weekend at the “U.”

Attachments

• sq.jpg
    sq.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,235
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
And to think while Shaq and family were in Miami, Bruce was in that God forsaken **** hole in Gainsville. Says much about the individual....

And to think while Shaq and family were in Miami, Bruce was in that God forsaken **** hole in Gainsville. Says much about the individual....

You don't know anything about the kid on a personal level so why antagonize a commit?

Advertisement
Great article. I miss the dad posting here already. I blame Al for that

This is part of the reason he dont post here anymore because of stupid comments like this...cant even have a good thread without someone bringing it down. Go Canes

Props to shaq's old boy.

Some one needs to take him to 441 and 183rd before the next game if you know what I mean?.

Feels like Shaq is already there, all the visits will help with the transition as a freshman also having darrion here as well. Our lb core will be scary good with this next group coming in.

Shaq dad if your listening if there is any dl prospects on y'all area please forward them to our coaches. Because all Shaq needs is a legit dt in front of him for the next there to four years

Props to shaq's old boy.

Some one needs to take him to 441 and 183rd before the next game if you know what I mean?.

Feels like Shaq is already there, all the visits will help with the transition as a freshman also having darrion here as well. Our lb core will be scary good with this next group coming in.

Shaq dad if your listening if there is any dl prospects on y'all area please forward them to our coaches. Because all Shaq needs is a legit dt in front of him for the next there to four years

Now you are talking close to my old hood. Is it still the badlands? Best pizza anywhere a little west on 183rd -- Moma's Marcella's I think it was. Best frigging garlic rolls too.

Advertisement
Not antagonizing anyone. Just stating facts. One from Jax makes a trip to Miami and continues to solidify his commitment, while the other from SFL decides to make a trip north and had a great time. And has stated that he will be back at least one and if not more in the coming months...Nothing incorrect with this.

You don't know anything about the kid on a personal level so why antagonize a commit?

Advertisement
He'll have Norton in front of him for at least two years. And that boy is a beast! And McIntosh is another stud. But we definitely need another NG in this class.

Props to shaq's old boy.

Now you are talking close to my old hood. Is it still the badlands? Best pizza anywhere a little west on 183rd -- Moma's Marcella's I think it was. Best frigging garlic rolls too.

Man you are going way back with Marcela's. Grew up in North Dade and I remember that place well.

He'll have Norton in front of him for at least two years. And that boy is a beast! And McIntosh is another stud. But we definitely need another NG in this class.[/QUOTE

Good article..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back