Shaq Lawson and Clemson

Advertisement
Karma....she can be an angry *****. Lawson talked a bunch but now isn't on the field to back it up.

Legit comparison... Kearse, Cain, Scott, Mackenzie Alexander, Legget all starters for Clemson are from FL.

Advertisement
I dont think mr would allow some **** like that but thats miami all the way

Richt sent the whole team on the field to taunt Florida

They lost that game but that was a great to see.

no they won that one 42-30. they played like savages that game and obliterated tebow. i think that was the game he was crying afterwards at the podium

Tebow cried after losing to Ole Miss early in the season.

I dont think mr would allow some **** like that but thats miami all the way

Richt sent the whole team on the field to taunt Florida

They lost that game but that was a great to see.

no they won that one 42-30. they played like savages that game and obliterated tebow. i think that was the game he was crying afterwards at the podium

i thought he cried after he got his **** pushed in my bama in the SEC championship game

It was after the Ole Miss game when he cried.

Advertisement
Lawson should be the MVP. he got inside OU's head with his actions yesterday. has them shook

Advertisement
Lawson should be the MVP. he got inside OU's head with his actions yesterday. has them shook

Did you watch the game? I'm thinking not?

OU looked good early on, then Clemson began taking out OU's players with some nasty defense and hard hitting.

Lawson got a sack early and then was out with an injury the rest. While cool what he did, it had no effect on the game.

Advertisement
Awesome! Something our players would have done in the late 80's

Sooner fans have never forgiven us for stopping their little horsy wagon from running down the field. I have friends from OU Law school who never miss a chance to curse me over it. Younger fans of both schools might not remember, but us old farts do. Those old OU fans miss being the bad boys too. Football was so much better then. Miami, OU, noles, ND, NE -- Might hate those other guys but my those games were exciting. Bama is as exciting as watching grass die.
The Boz still sticks out in my mind after he went after a helment while tackling Melvin Bratten only to realize it was his own helment...

Love the Boz. If I am not mistaken, he blindsided Vinny and our boy just staggered a little and took off on that epic scramble. My favorite Cane play until Hill's 3rd down catch against ND.

Legit comparison... Kearse, Cain, Scott, Mackenzie Alexander, Legget all starters for Clemson are from FL.

This **** will probably continue to happen, nothing against MR but hes going up against the best bagmen down here. And to me its a bad sign if players r choosing uga over MR, red flag IMO. Thats just me tho

Advertisement
Back