Shaq Catching a Body(Must Watch)

Hope he's ready to start at MLB next year. Unless we go JUCO. Juwon Young don't look it.

don't you watch the games. nobody looks it. as soon as you give a guy credit he disappears the next game. hope we have another coaching staff bc Golden will neuter shaq like he has the rest of our guys.

Advertisement
Kid is legit......my Buchholz Bobcats didn't see Shaq or Oakleaf boys a couple weeks ago....

He didn't dominate in that game like I thought he would....

Advertisement
We have to keep this linebacker class coming. With him coming to lead it.... sky is the limit. He is special

Hope he's ready to start at MLB next year. Unless we go JUCO. Juwon Young don't look it.

don't you watch the games. nobody looks it. as soon as you give a guy credit he disappears the next game. hope we have another coaching staff bc Golden will neuter shaq like he has the rest of our guys.

Hope? There is no way Golden returns. This kid will have a different coach

This is the type of kid that changes a program. Makes everyone accountable and better around him. Love the emotion in the clip. Can't wait to see him in orange and green.

a lb changin a program, my god lol

every year we have a program changer, we need a program changing coach

Advertisement
This is the type of kid that changes a program. Makes everyone accountable and better around him. Love the emotion in the clip. Can't wait to see him in orange and green.

Good point. I'll agree with the coaching change, but still believe in my previous comment

Good point. I'll agree with the coaching change, but still believe in my previous comment

butch is the answer, shaq would be OK here with this scheme

Advertisement
He might be the first true Mike backer we've had in a decade. I realize DP played well there last year but still believe he's a better WLB.

Advertisement
Kid has the goods but Donuts scheme will have him chasing slot receivers across the field or dropping 10 yds deep on 3rd and 1.

Advertisement
Back