Shannon Dawson is the New OC/QB Coach

View as article
Advertisement
Aaron. Hank Aaron and Andre Dawson will be an amazing duo at the 3 & 4 spots in the batting order.

HOF QB spot filled?

240px-Len_dawson_topps_card.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great hire!
Yall complained about the stud SFL 5X WR leaving home ( looking at Jeudy 1K tears thread)

Well ... this **** is the one who will start getting the studs for us and utilize current talent properly

We were the best, the U when we had the good WRs and we use our talent in the right way ..among other things

Advertisement
Great hire!
Yall complained about the stud SFL 5X WR leaving home ( looking at Jeury 1K tears thread)

Well ... this **** is the one who will start getting the studs for us and utilize current talent properly
They never heard of this guy, he doesnt move a single needle in south florida

They never heard of this guy, he doesnt move a single needle in south florida
This is so wrong lol. Think before you speak.

Took me 3 minutes to see that Jeremiah Smith’s cousin is Geno Smith, who has a fabulous relationship with Dawson. I’m sure there’s plenty of other connections, besides the system recruits itself.

Advertisement
just so i’m sure i’m getting this right: after ****ing and moaning all offseason that mario is a caveman who will never hire an air raid guy, we are now mad that he hired an air raid guy coming off a top 30 offensive season, because that guy had a bad season 8 years ago under one of the most notoriously conservative/old school head coaches in football. ok

What just happened, it seems like we waited six years for who?

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

His stats look good though, it will definitely be a huge upgrade to Gattis.

Advertisement
Back