Shane Simmons DE Penn State Enters Portal

Advertisement
Rousseau had 7 sacks in 2 games, Phillips had 5 sacks in 2 games, and Roche had 2 sacks in 2 games during their times here. What's the big deal about this dude if I may ask? 3 sacks in a **** conference that only has Ohio State isn't that great....and he's from Pedo State.

Rousseau had 7 sacks in 2 games, Phillips had 5 sacks in 2 games, and Roche had 2 sacks in 2 games during their times here. What's the big deal about this dude if I may ask? 3 sacks in a **** conference that only has Ohio State isn't that great....
To be fair, the OL in that ****** conference are better than most.

That being said, not sure he’d be a big difference maker or give us more than Deandre Johnson.

Rousseau had 7 sacks in 2 games, Phillips had 5 sacks in 2 games, and Roche had 2 sacks in 2 games during their times here. What's the big deal about this dude if I may ask? 3 sacks in a **** conference that only has Ohio State isn't that great....
I haven't studied him, I was just bringing him up since so many people want another DE and he's s big name who just entered the Portal. Also it's harder to get sacks in the Big Ten then the ACC. Jayson Oweh is about to be a 2nd round pick and he had 0 sacks last year

To be fair, the OL in that ****** conference are better than most.

That being said, not sure he’d be a big difference maker or give us more than Deandre Johnson.
This guy had 4 sacks in 4 years at Pedo. Yea no thanks. I'd rather keep who we have and wait for another guy if they plan on taking another DE.

Advertisement
Rousseau had 7 sacks in 2 games, Phillips had 5 sacks in 2 games, and Roche had 2 sacks in 2 games during their times here. What's the big deal about this dude if I may ask? 3 sacks in a **** conference that only has Ohio State isn't that great....and he's from Pedo State.
Sacks alone don't tell the story. Did he create pressure? How was he against the run? Did he consistently set the edge? Can't look at just one stat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he has athletic traits, which it looks like he does, I’d kick the tires. Can never have enough pass rushers. We’re a Deandre Johnson injury away from having a room full of DEs with practically zero meaningful snaps.

What does pedo state run?
Shoop was there when he got recruited no?
Doesn’t look like a 3-4 dude at all if that’s what they’ve been running.
However, 4 years and he doesn’t have a draft grade after being a 5 star?
Gonna be really hard to wash that JAG stank off.
But hey that’s why I do t get paid Millions to do this.

Advertisement
Sacks alone don't tell the story. Did he create pressure? How was he against the run? Did he consistently set the edge? Can't look at just one stat.
4 sacks in 4 years is all I need to know

Advertisement
Back