Shane Larkin = Sick Moves

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for posting.

Need Shane big next year.

Huh?

This year just started and hes already big.

He's going to have to carry the team along with Brown next year

That was my meaning. I'm not sold on Brown so far this year. He's consistently struggled.

Not giving up on that kid, he has tremendous athleticism and has a good shot. Coach will get that fixed...eventually.

Larkin is something special.

Thanks for posting.

Huh?

That was my meaning. I'm not sold on Brown so far this year. He's consistently struggled.

he looked better last year. it wouldnt surprise me at all to see his minutes increase drastically as we start to get into conference play.

Advertisement
Thanks for posting.

Huh?

DeAndre Burnett I will guess right now will be our 2nd leading scorer next season

I hope not! That will mean we are in trouble, IMO.

Huh?

DeAndre Burnett I will guess right now will be our 2nd leading scorer next season

I hope not! That will mean we are in trouble, IMO.

Obviously I dont think we will be as good as this year, but I dont think that a Freshman contributing like that is a bad thing. It happens on good teams all over the country

True lex, I just don't think Burnett is that elite type of young player. Hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back