Shalalalalala days are over

954Cane'21

Recruit
I was walking through the business school today and saw Julio Frenk deep in conversation with some important looking people on the construction going on campus with two secretaries running behind him, and as if it was the most natural thing in the world he was wearing black aviators and a massive turn over chain over his suit jacket. He's worn a turnoverchain to every one of his meetings this week. The dudes a savage. It's great to have a president who gives a **** about football again. He's not even from this country and he gets the opportunities it brings.

Advertisement
I was walking through the business school today and saw Julio Frenk deep in conversation with some important looking people on the construction going on campus with two secretaries running behind him, and as if it was the most natural thing in the world he was wearing black aviators and a massive turn over chain over his suit jacket. He's worn a turnoverchain to every one of his meetings this week. The dudes a savage. It's great to have a president who gives a **** about football again. He's not even from this country and he gets the opportunities it brings.

I need to see this picture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back