Shalala interview on Channel 6 today

I'd have had NO problem with Golden getting another year had we gone 8-4. Had we just beaten Virginia and Pitt, it would have been a darn fine finish, with our only loss down the stretch to FSU in a game we could have won. 8-4 with a tougher schedule, and a true freshman QB would have been a decent springboard into next year. Instead, we completely crashed and burned against three extremely average teams. NO excuse for finishing like that, especially after some of the positives we saw mid-season. If we were as bad as she claims we should be on probation, we don't have those performances against UNC, VT and Duke. We are DARN talented, and there is no excuse for the collapse we just witnessed. None at all, and that is why I want a change.

Advertisement
Randy wasn't a good HC but he got scapegoated on this Nevin business.

The tie presents well but can't coach a lick. Donna has no idea what a winning football team looks like and she doesn't care. She wants presidential debates on campus more than a winning team. Golden is merely a front man that won't embarrass donna.

They don't care about legacy or the fans.

Randy wasn't scapegoated for anything. If fact, it's remarkable that he came out pure as snow in regards to Shapiro.

In case you missed the interview, here is a link:

[video=youtube;hqczjGL3wj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqczjGL3wj8[/video]

She can choke on a ***** and ******* die on national TV for all I care. **** troll insults us all with that bull**** ******* drivel she spews.

**** her and anybody supporting her.

Advertisement
What's golden? Republican? Don't care what he is he sucks. Same for Donny shalala. Get somebody that knows wtf they doing.

I'd have had NO problem with Golden getting another year had we gone 8-4. Had we just beaten Virginia and Pitt, it would have been a darn fine finish, with our only loss down the stretch to FSU in a game we could have won. 8-4 with a tougher schedule, and a true freshman QB would have been a decent springboard into next year. Instead, we completely crashed and burned against three extremely average teams. NO excuse for finishing like that, especially after some of the positives we saw mid-season. If we were as bad as she claims we should be on probation, we don't have those performances against UNC, VT and Duke. We are DARN talented, and there is no excuse for the collapse we just witnessed. None at all, and that is why I want a change.

I stopped reading after the first sentence, wow. People needed more evidence after 2013 Duke and VT. I guess allowing 90 points and losing like that wasn't enough.

Why doesn't the terrible media ask her what the "first season" has to do with the absolutely horrific on-field production and performances? Petrino had a better year with less talent. If this was Folden's first year, he deserves to be fired anyway.

She needs to ******* leave already. Insulting to our intelligence.

Advertisement

So a win over a 6-7 team and another garbage squad and you're ok with golden stayin ? See, this is why miami is in this position in the first place. This kinda thinking.

Disgusted. Our Nero AKA Shalala watches our Rome burn while she sings this tune !

Nero BURNed and set the fire -- let's set that straight -- then played. Likewise Shalala is burning down the []_[] and it's glorious past! This past would clash with her vision of "Harvard" of the South and UM being a Largest employer status raking in all the ObamaCare $$$.

So a win over a 6-7 team and another garbage squad and you're ok with golden stayin ? See, this is why miami is in this position in the first place. This kinda thinking.

I think the "M" stands for mongoloid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back