Shai Mckenzie 2014 RB from Penn Could be Next UM RB Offer

Well in few hours we will find out if this young gets the UM sooner or later. I am hoping its sooner along with a Sony commit to UM.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Paranos won't rest until golden offers a kid he discovers lol

Well that can be checked off my bucket list from a while back, your late buddy.

So are you saying that shai is not a good rb? If so then who would say is better that has strong interest in UM, but doesn't currently have an offer.

Advertisement
Well Sony has made his choice and now UM can make theirs in offering Mckenzie.

GO Canes

Mckenzie is a huge UGA lean but they just took Sony and only 1 spot left.
http://www.cardiachill.com/2013/3/31/4166526/2013-pitt-football-recruiting-shai-mckenzie-pittsburgh-panthers-running-backs-georgia-penn-state

Fact.

He didn't just mention Miami, like he did Michigan or Ohio State. When asked about others, "The U . . . Miami." ****, not too many call it out so clearly - especially when they're being interviewed like that.

Think you're onto something Paranos.

Paranos look for Nick Chubb to commit to UGA unless South Carolina can pull a rabit out of thier hat. Once Chubb commits to UGA then there would be no room for Mckenzie at Georgia.

Do we have an update on Skai yet. Has Miami reached out to start a conversation? I like the kid's film.

Well I can tell you this Pitt almost certainly out of last weekend, regardless of what is said in public. 3 Pitt players where arrested running a drug house, here the kick Shai knew them because they where hosts during his unofficial visit to Pitt.

http://www.collegefootballscoop.com/three-pitt-players-detained-during-swat-drug-bust/

So let's just say family is not happy, and Shai is turned off by this recent turn of events, especially considering they were caught with 20 bags of heroin. Weed is one thing but smack is the big leagues, and with UGA all but filled now is the time for UM to swoop in. Hopefully Hurley pulls the trigger soon.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Well I can tell you this Pitt almost certainly out of last weekend, regardless of what is said in public. 3 Pitt players where arrested running a drug house, here the kick Shai knew them because they where hosts during his unofficial visit to Pitt.

http://www.collegefootballscoop.com/three-pitt-players-detained-during-swat-drug-bust/

So let's just say family is not happy, and Shai is turned off by this recent turn of events, especially considering they were caught with 20 bags of heroin. Weed is one thing but smack is the big leagues, and with UGA all but filled now is the time for UM to swoop in. Hopefully Hurley pulls the trigger soon.

Go Canes

Geez, that's big-time at Pitt. Heroin. Our guy only had 21 oz of weed. I don't even know if that would be illegal in Colorado.

I am lost about the colorado reference. But in regards to Shai I am hoping UM offers and closes the deal with him before spring is over.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back