Shadow's board

Advertisement
^Got a new session failed on my end.

This place is good. People talk about Hurricane Football here.. lol

Was this board around when UM was good? I just wonder, because although it sucks that UM sucks. ..This board has nothing positive to say, even after our new football season begins. It's a new season, who knows what will happen.

If Golden does not get past 8 wins, he is canned. Ok, good. If he wins 9 or more, and the losses are close, then maybe this team ish is working.

We will know buy 3rd week of October how the next 3-4 years play out for us.

Advertisement
From what I recall, shadow shifted the bulk of its discussions to premium.

M-h.com/forum; site has been dead for a couple years now though. No such thing as private forum.

Advertisement
Expect most of these Canes' boards to disappear along with this football program. People have given up on us ever being any better. Back to the Canes of the '60's and early '70's. Who would have thought the school would intentionally kill the football program. It had to be making a lot of money and they sure weren't using that cash on anything to do with football.

Last edited:
From what I recall, shadow shifted the bulk of its discussions to premium.

Not premium, just invite only.

lmfao at invite only...nothin but a bu ch of cheerleaders who suck each other off. They act like whatever they agree with is fact and if you disagree you are banned. Board has always been for fruit pops and sissy's. For example..they all agreed that golden was an elite coach before that fool coached a game. Smh.

Advertisement
Shadow's board was good back in the day. Fish (Nole80) posted a lot, Sub150 was a student there and close with many players, so he always had solid info, and Shadow always had a lot of insight. Plus, there was a solid list of about 8-10 others posters.

When Grassy was ruined by Scout and the only other option was Ferman, Shadow's board was a nice change.

Shadow's board was good back in the day. Fish (Nole80) posted a lot, Sub150 was a student there and close with many players, so he always had solid info, and Shadow always had a lot of insight. Plus, there was a solid list of about 8-10 others posters.

When Grassy was ruined by Scout and the only other option was Ferman, Shadow's board was a nice change.

sub150 posts on the WEZ along with every other intelligent Miami fan

Advertisement
There wasn't enough going on in Shadow's board for me. Plus, there was no mobile app--huge negative.

Advertisement
Back