SFL receivers

jruiz

Ham Porter
How come we don't get south florida receivers anymore. I mean i got no problem with berrios, but i thought receivers were "dime a dozen" down here.

Advertisement
How come we don't get south florida receivers anymore. I mean i got no problem with berrios, but i thought receivers were "dime a dozen" down here.

Who wants to play in a scheme where they don't get to shine? Dorsett had 36 catches all year and he is the fastest guy in D1 football. Coley disappeared. Bubble screens aren't getting top WR to come here.

Dropped the ball with Ridley.

Phillips was going to follow Cook to FSU at the end of the day.

Durante grades are bad.

Peete very raw as a receiver and slightly overrated as a prospect. Grades an issue.

Khalil Lewis not a Miami take.

FWIW, if we land Callaway. South Florida's second best receiver behind Ridley.

Staff does have tabs on Richie Cooper.

TBH kind of a weak year for receivers in South Florida in 2015. Outside of Ridley, Callaway, Phillips and Durante. Not too many that really stood out as prospects for 2015. Cooper very underrated.

BUT throughout the state it was a good year.

Last edited:
Dropped the ball with Ridley.

Phillips was going to follow Cook to FSU at the end of the day.

Durante grades are bad.

Peete very raw as a receiver and slightly overrated as a prospect. Grades an issue.

Khalil Lewis not a Miami take.

FWIW, if we land Callaway. South Florida's second best receiver behind Ridley.

Staff does have tabs on Richie Cooper.

TBH kind of a weak year for receivers in South Florida in 2015. Outside of Ridley, Callaway, Phillips and Durante. Not too many that really stood out as prospects for 2015. Cooper very underrated.

BUT throughout out the state it was a good year.

also 2016 is loaded. this was a down year. Richie cooper should have been a take. that kid is good.

Advertisement
FOC for them to fail at the WR position in South Florida in 2016 will take a monumental **** up. Way too many of them. But nothing will surprise me with El Foldo.

Richie Cooper reminds me of Travis Benjamin coming out of Glades Central, very electric and fast player.

I'll be ok with passing on Cooper as long as we come out on top with Cager, Callaway and Chatman for 2015 and....

they deliver in the 2016 class with the likes of names like Bruce, Pinder, Newbold, Mullins, "Pie" Young etc. from South Florida

Last edited:
FOC for them to fail at the WR position in South Florida in 2016 will take a monumental **** up. Way too many of them. But nothing will surprise me with El Foldo.

Richie Cooper reminds me of Travis Benjamin coming out of Glades Central, very electric and fast player.

I'll be ok with passing on Cooper as long as we come out on top with Cager, Callaway and Chatman for 2015 and....

they deliver in the 2016 class with the likes of names like Bruce, Pinder, Newbold, Mullins, "Pie" Young etc. from South Florida

This ^..

If we land Bruce, Keyshaw "Pie" young, Newbold and Mullins.. Watch out! Studs...

Vaquan Small from Booker T was a kid I would have liked that they would take a look at for 2015 as well.

I wish we would've offered joystick last year

Advertisement

Especially after striking out on Dixon. And watching Lane and Rudolph burn us.

Funny cause all three of those kids would have been canes years ago.

I love Berrios game but I still wish we added McKenzie along too.

Especially after striking out on Dixon. And watching Lane and Rudolph burn us.

Funny cause all three of those kids would have been canes years ago.

I love Berrios game but I still wish we added McKenzie along too.

I'm still PO'd about not taking McKenzie......

Kid would of EASILY ran back a couple Kickoffs & Punt Returns against the ACC for TDs this year......

FACT......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back