SFL HS Facilities - American Heritage Plantation

Advertisement
The AH players parents who can't write the check for their sons to go to school there work at the school 30 hours/month to pay for the tuition. Many times when you see a kid leave AH its because the parents don't want to work at the school.
Hence the nickname "American Slavery".

If you’ve ever watched Rocky IV, you know it isn’t the facilities that make the difference ;)
In all seriousness, I prefer a sweaty *** rusted gym to the brand new one with flashy machines all day long. Heck, do some research where Ronnie Coleman worked out. The biggest $hithole you’ve ever seen.
There's a documentary on Netflix on Coleman. Dude's back is in real bad shape and he still works out everyday at that $hithole.

The AH players parents who can't write the check for their sons to go to school there work at the school 30 hours/month to pay for the tuition. Many times when you see a kid leave AH its because the parents don't want to work at the school.
This is true, my buddy's nephew was a backup on the varsity last year and his mom works PT at school for his "free" tuition.

Marshall HS in Texas (public school too).

And that's not even scratching the surface, Allen HS has Eagle Stadium that seats upwards of 19-20,000
Eagle_Stadium.jpg

And down in San Antonio they got Alamo Stadium which is another 18-20,000+ stadium

960x540.jpg

Cy Fair also has FCU stadium in Cypress that holds over 11,000 & has their Basketball arena that holds almost 9,000... Not a gym, a fckin arena lol.

7a3e54_0f13a6ea3dec4fb48c3e23516eafbe52~mv2.jpg

Advertisement
The Dallas Cowboys have used Southlake Carroll's facilities to practice. They're that nice.

In the early 2000s, I remember going to a high school game in DeSoto, Texas (south of Dallas). I couldn't believe the stadium, marching band, concessions, etc. Definitely on another level even 20 years ago.

1617653161242.png

This is true, my buddy's nephew was a backup on the varsity last year and his mom works PT at school for his "free" tuition.
I’m pretty sure it’s how they get around athletic “scholarships” that they’re not supposed to be giving out.

Heritage also costs more than twice the tuition of STA. The kids who’s parents are actually footing the bill are all loaded. Most of them live in nice areas that already have A rated public schools. If you think Heritage is bad, look up the tuition for Pinecrest.

Heritage has parents working at the school...they probably been doing that for almost 20 years now.

Remember one of my family members(by marriage) ragging on my other family member(by blood) for going to Heritage to work on Saturdays for the tuition thing....only for her to do the same thing when the time came for high school.

Can you get a scholarship or something to AH cause I know some of these kids parents don't got it like that....also I never knew High Schools had these types of faculties like im really surprised

Advertisement
Can you get a scholarship or something to AH cause I know some of these kids parents don't got it like that....also I never knew High Schools had these types of faculties like im really surprised
Majority of the heritage folks dont got it like that. They have like a work program..th parents "volunteer" and that covers the rest of the tuition cost. The rest of their student body are rich ppl with that real bag. See Dwayne Wade son being there....I know Baby (CashMoney) son graduated from there to

That being said i see alot of these out of state schools posted,e tc...and i dont think one of those schools listed with the nice facilities are putting out prospects to the level of American Heritage. And/....American Heritage isnt the top dog power house football program in south florida either.

I’m pretty sure it’s how they get around athletic “scholarships” that they’re not supposed to be giving out.

Heritage also costs more than twice the tuition of STA. The kids who’s parents are actually footing the bill are all loaded. Most of them live in nice areas that already have A rated public schools. If you think Heritage is bad, look up the tuition for Pinecrest.

$25K for pre-K...**** naw.

1617656479137.png

That's it bro!
Look at their freakin' practice fields!

And the nicest people ever, too.
I thought they would be upset after losing to a ghetto *** South Florida team but they were extremely congratulatory and wishing us a safe drive home. The hospitality was unreal.

Advertisement
And arrived ****ed off!!!
Bro I'm not going to lie, I was so nervous that night. LOL

I've NEVER coached in an atmosphere like that. That **** can be a little intimidating.
As a player I always loved atmospheres like that cause it made me want to play harder, but I didn't know how our kids would handle it. They were super quiet during warm-ups, made me nervous. 😆

Advertisement
$25K for pre-K...**** naw.

View attachment 145299
The crazy thing is, the teachers don't make any money there either, so you're paying for a mix of teachers who couldn't get public school jobs (better pay) or teachers who take significant pay cuts so their kid can go to school there for free.

Advertisement
Back