SFL HS Facilities - American Heritage Plantation

Advertisement
33k a year tuition buys lots of football stuff.

1617641149873.png

Advertisement
33k a year tuition buys lots of football stuff.

Yep. Honestly, their facilities are real nice but most privates in sofla with those tuition levels (most privates are in that range) have equally nice faciltiies, I'd say.

Lol at Earl Little's mask.

They're nice for South Florida. But truth be told, there's probably tons of public schools in Georgia that have better stuff.
Kinda sad.

Actually, even when I was in Bradenton for 2 years I saw way nicer facilities than most of the stuff we have here.
At Southeast High we had our own "football building" that consists of a beautiful locker room, huge shower facility, bathrooms, lounge, huge coach's office with flat screens, refrigerators filled with Gatorade and protein shakes, big a$$ laundry room, coach's personal lockers/showers/bathrooms, training room, etc etc etc. It was a "football only" building and the backdoor led right onto our field, and we had a tunnel (with smoke) for the kids to run through.

And we were the most "hood" school in Manatee County.

Most teams we played over there had a similar facility. (called a football field house)
Braden River's stuff was ridiculous. So was Manatee High and Venice. They have jumbotrons on their home field.

Took this pic when we played Buford High a couple seasons ago. Insane high school basketball gym. I wish I could show yall the rest of their facilities. Absolutely insane.

Buford.jpg

They had 2 practice fields for their JV squad + 2 practice fields for their varsity squad.
They even had a field just for their flag team.
Their game field had a big a$$ jumbotron and dual press boxes. (first time I've seen that)

Even the food at their concession stand was 5-star. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Took this pic when we played Buford High a couple seasons ago. Insane high school basketball gym. I wish I could show yall the rest of their facilities. Absolutely insane.

View attachment 145291

They had 2 practice fields for their JV squad + 2 practice fields for their varsity squad.
Their game field had a big a$$ jumbotron and dual press boxes. (first time I've seen that)

Yep and as far as football facilities they don’t even have close to the best in Georgia. My former high school has the only 120 yard IPF in Georgia as far high school. Real nice

If you’ve ever watched Rocky IV, you know it isn’t the facilities that make the difference ;)
In all seriousness, I prefer a sweaty *** rusted gym to the brand new one with flashy machines all day long. Heck, do some research where Ronnie Coleman worked out. The biggest $hithole you’ve ever seen.

Advertisement
IMG is ridiculous. For AH and STA, how many of the football players are getting a free ride? Has to be nearly all the Div 1 caliber players, no? I'm always amazed they're able to afford so many free rides. But I guess the donors have deep pockets.

The AH players parents who can't write the check for their sons to go to school there work at the school 30 hours/month to pay for the tuition. Many times when you see a kid leave AH its because the parents don't want to work at the school.

View attachment 145291

23_medium.png

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back