SFE video from yesterday Lane, Jaquan....

I've even had rivals writers talk about him much they despise these teams but they do like the fact it puts all the kids on 1 location for them to interview them, etc.

Advertisement
These events are incredible for developing and refining these kids talents. Just in that little bullish!t clip you see Sam Madison coaching up Jaquan while he's covering arguably the best receiver in the nation.

SFL may not be know for bigtime QBs, OLs or DLs, but it is known for having the best WRs, DBs and RBs in the nation and thats exactly what these events showcase

For every Sam Madison there are 10 guys who are trying to use this to further themselves and leach on these kids thus muddying the waters. It's on it's way to being like AAU for basketball.

/thread

Guys like Genron are the results of 7 on 7

I had a coach offer me money to get one of kids to play on his team because he got money based on the stars of kids on his team...can't even make this up.

These events are incredible for developing and refining these kids talents. Just in that little bullish!t clip you see Sam Madison coaching up Jaquan while he's covering arguably the best receiver in the nation.

SFL may not be know for bigtime QBs, OLs or DLs, but it is known for having the best WRs, DBs and RBs in the nation and thats exactly what these events showcase

For every Sam Madison there are 10 guys who are trying to use this to further themselves and leach on these kids thus muddying the waters. It's on it's way to being like AAU for basketball.

/thread

Guys like Genron are the results of 7 on 7

I had a coach offer me money to get one of kids to play on his team because he got money based on the stars of kids on his team...can't even make this up.

like the events but hate the way the kids are getting exploited, didnt even know that was happening

Oh no doubt. From a fans perspective they are great. From a high school coach or even a parents perspective they are about to get nasty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back