SFE tournament tomorrow?

Advertisement
and again

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds
Nico Pierre TD bomb to Ermon Lane XP no good 19-0 sfe elite. #sfe

http://247sports.com/Article/NLA-7-on-7-Florida-Notebook-Football-Recruiting--118144

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE

Few players had as much success Saturday as five-star receiver Ermon Lane of Homestead (Fla.) -- No. 1 player at his position nationally in the 247Composite -- as he seemed to catch one touchdown pass after the other.

Right now, Lane claims 17 offers.

At this point, though, the 6-feet-3, 193-pounder doesn't have any leaders. Recent offers have come from the likes of Clemson, Florida, Georgia and Ole Miss.

While Lane won't name a favorite, he admits his offer from Alabama stands out.

"They stand out because they've won three of the last four national championships," Lane said. "They're No. 1."

Asked to name three things he'll be looking for in a program, Lane replied, "Good academics, good coaches and a good offense."

This spring, look for Lane to visit Alabama and LSU.

That would be his second trip to Tuscaloosa. He attended a camp there last year, and enjoyed the vibe in T-town, particularly his time with the coaching staff.

"They're great," Lane said. "They're some great guys. They treat everybody like family."

Lane knows Tide star receiver Amari Cooper well. Cooper, of course, is a south Florida native.

"I've been talking to Coop," Lane said. "He's a great kid. He's awesome."

Advertisement
SFE beat Florida Fire, a couple of the FIRE players told me the refs gave the game to SFE. Idk how that happens in 7on7 lol

If we don't get him, ot won't be for lack of effort or someone steering him away. Kid's related to barrow.

279.jpg

2014 Champagnat Catholic #BEAST safety Mike Johnson (6-3/190) at #SpaceCoastShootout #FIRE #UM #Miami

kid looks like a monster

If we don't get him, ot won't be for lack of effort or someone steering him away. Kid's related to barrow.

Sure doesn't sound like we're in a great position right now the way he's slobbering all over Alabama. This guy's shaping up like another Matthew Beiber situation minus Lice Harris.

Advertisement

Sure doesn't sound like we're in a great position right now the way he's slobbering all over Alabama. This guy's shaping up like another Matthew Beiber situation minus Lice Harris.

thats true, but we start winning and we'll be in a good spot with him

But minus lice, that just means he's a kid who ay have interest going elsewhere. I cant fault that or sweat it. If we get back to winning, we'll get just about everyone we want absent the shady **** that isnt involved here. There will always be a few kids who just wa t out. I got no problem with that. Its the sketchy influences that **** me off.

Anyhow, i wont count this kid out. And i'll assume that at a minimum, he wont (hopefully) embarrass barrow, so if he's not coming, i expect he'll let us know early enough for us to make other plans.

Advertisement

But minus lice, that just means he's a kid who ay have interest going elsewhere. I cant fault that or sweat it. If we get back to winning, we'll get just about everyone we want absent the shady **** that isnt involved here. There will always be a few kids who just wa t out. I got no problem with that. Its the sketchy influences that **** me off.

Anyhow, i wont count this kid out. And i'll assume that at a minimum, he wont (hopefully) embarrass barrow, so if he's not coming, i expect he'll let us know early enough for us to make other plans.

I see it the same way as you, yet I see Alabama as the likely fairly clear leader at this juncture. If we lose him, it won't be for lack of effort on our part. We will put the full-court press on him. Let the chips fall where they may because some dudes are just **** bent on going elsewhere no matter how hard we recruit them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back