Several new offers for 2015

Advertisement
jordan cronkite or

476.gif

The staff is still too ducking slow. tmcfadden and a few from gulliver are racking in offers while we haven't offered one. Cronkite is fuggin due like 20 months ago.

Well, the admin's background checkers must either feel they need to be really thorough or they're running into resistance in getting the info they need to make a decision.

And no. I'm not being sarcastic, negative, or joking. I am serious.

Background check? This isn't an job at the FBI... It's UM wtf u talking about? I've heard some **** before , but this...

Advertisement
The staff is still too ducking slow. tmcfadden and a few from gulliver are racking in offers while we haven't offered one. Cronkite is fuggin due like 20 months ago.

Well, the admin's background checkers must either feel they need to be really thorough or they're running into resistance in getting the info they need to make a decision.

Background check? This isn't an job at the FBI... It's UM wtf u talking about? I've heard some **** before , but this...

It's the ridiculous, yet cold truth. Donna has a number of admin employees who literally assess the background character of our recruits. Donna gets final say over whether these perceived questionable character kids get the final schollies or not. Visit the WEZ and be enlightened. Dmoney and others can vouch for what I say and the person who enlightened me.

It's the ridiculous, yet cold truth. Donna has a number of admin employees who literally assess the background character of our recruits. Donna gets final say over whether these perceived questionable character kids get the final schollies or not. Visit the WEZ and be enlightened. Dmoney and others can vouch for what I say and the person who enlightened me.

No wonder why we have a charmin ultra soft team... She has the final say on every recruit tho? Or just the few who are a little rough around the edges?

No wonder why we have a charmin ultra soft team... She has the final say on every recruit tho? Or just the few who are a little rough around the edges?

I don't know. But I think its more like ANY who are rough around the edges.

Advertisement

I don't know. But I think its more like ANY who are rough around the edges.

Thanks, Willie Williams.

Advertisement
Back