Seven Mcgee To (Visit) Miami

Advertisement
Can someone explain the purpose of a UOV instead of an OV for this kid? Is there some sort of limit on OVs each year where this kid has to give the impression he's paying his own way?
Yes, we only have like 20 OVs left. But UOV are unlimited and players will have to cover the costs. Whereas OV are all expenses paid by the school.

With that said, I imagine there are creative ways to cover costs for recruits when they do an UOV.

Yes, we only have like 20 OVs left. But UOV are unlimited and players will have to cover the costs. Whereas OV are all expenses paid by the school.

With that said, I imagine there are creative ways to cover costs for recruits when they do an UOV.
I don’t even think you need to be creative anymore. He is potentially going to be an employee or spokesperson for LifeWallet (or fill in the company) and they want to make sure he is a good fit, have him see the facility, whatever. People have travel for interviews covered all the time.

Advertisement
Kid's got an elite name with solid speed AND hands--the absence of which has plagued our team for years; TAKE.

Advertisement
8D1E56F0-5895-46B5-B91F-904FEA65D51E.jpeg

Can someone explain the purpose of a UOV instead of an OV for this kid? Is there some sort of limit on OVs each year where this kid has to give the impression he's paying his own way?
I believe each school is allowed 56 OVs for the year unless there is a coaching change

Advertisement
Kid can take lucious Stanley’s spot…

Let’s be honest the RB room is still a MASH unit… a lot of players we hope can return to form and hopefully two kids coming in fresh from HS. And there won’t be a lot of quality kids with any kind of wiggle like him who will accept a backup role

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back