Seven Mcgee To (Visit) Miami

Advertisement
I'm a bit confused by the elite KR talk. He averaged 16.5 yards per return this year (6 returns) and 16.6 last year (5 returns). He would walk in the door with the worst return average on the roster.

Our guys averaged between 18 and 25 ypr last year and between 19 and 30.5 this year. ****, Khalil Brantley had the 19 yard return this year.

Keyshawn Smith, who most are openly saying bye to, averaged 30.5 yards per return on 21 returns. If we're gonna use a scholarship on a return guy, wouldn't the guy who has consistently averaged double the yards be the better choice?

Advertisement
I'm a bit confused by the elite KR talk. He averaged 16.5 yards per return this year (6 returns) and 16.6 last year (5 returns). He would walk in the door with the worst return average on the roster.

Our guys averaged between 18 and 25 ypr last year and between 19 and 30.5 this year. ****, Khalil Brantley had the 19 yard return this year.

Keyshawn Smith, who most are openly saying bye to, averaged 30.5 yards per return on 21 returns. If we're gonna use a scholarship on a return guy, wouldn't the guy who has consistently averaged double the yards be the better choice?
Naw receiving back all the way that's elusive in the open field

Id be for it if it ends up happening. Last western New Yorker I can recall on this team was Jimmy Gaines.

Although, i might be wrong w/o digging up articles again, but I think Mcgee finished out in Cali, because this state's transfer regulations are dog****
He left Cali without playing and then had to sit out a season in NY because of state rules. He finished at East high in Rochester.

Advertisement
Trey Benson had 6 Carrie’s for 22 yards before he went to FSU. Just because McGee wasn’t very productive at Oregon doesn’t mean he won’t be here
You know players can’t improve or change right? Whatever is on tape or they did 3 years ago is the only thing they will ever be. At least that’s what I read on this site.

Advertisement
So.. In his highlights, he shows nothing. Highlights are supposed to be a showcase. We have landed another jag.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back