Settle A Debate Quickly

Advertisement
Wrong Wrong Wrong.... Wanted to stay home. We sucked and Randy was a Douch when the two got together at STA. He had an offer and IF Randy was cool, he was a pull.

nah, he wanted to leave from the jump
lol I remember talking to him and his coaches about Randys fail. The statement was (best that I can remember now) "If Randy walked in here with a Heisman campaign, he would be a Cane. He walked in and big timed him instead." He loved STA and it was his family at the time. He would have preferred to stay home. The decision was made early on to leave. The dumpster fire that was Miami under Randy, made the decision an easy one. The desire to leave was real as a result of Randy being a total loser as a coach and at building relationships with HS coaches. FWIW Randy also didn't like his size. SMH :(

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nov 2 is the day to make a lot of Noles understand what those who came before them learned: IT WAS A MISTAKE NOT GOING TO THE [[__]].

Wrong Wrong Wrong.... Wanted to stay home. We sucked and Randy was a Douch when the two got together at STA. He had an offer and IF Randy was cool, he was a pull.

Joyner hated UM i was at the Nike UM camp in 2009 he didn't participate and he was all FSU from day 1 he loved them...

Advertisement

You followed recruiting in grade school?

Can't let these kids get away.

Stop.

Kids have been leaving S FL forever and that will continue to happen.

Yes, I actually did, but that's not the point. He told Genron before he had any offers that he wanted to leave Miami

Why was Genron pushing Ohio St. before Joyner committed to FSU?

You followed recruiting in grade school?

Can't let these kids get away.

Stop.

Kids have been leaving S FL forever and that will continue to happen.

Doesn't matter what they have always been doing. I don't mean them all, but UM has to keep MOST OF THEM. Do you not agree and would that not benefit UM? amari Cooper, Rashad Greene, Alex Collins, Kelvin Nenjaim, Matt Thomas, Denver Kirkland, Marcus Roberson, Tarean Folston, Leanord Williams, Eddie Jackson, Rashard Robinson, Etc..... Have all had an impact for the teams they played On. Without some of them, those teams wouldn't be where they are. Is that not the truth? Let's be real, and not sugarcoat **** for a min. Just a few of those kids make UM better, and the teams they currently play for worse. Fact.

Of course those players would have helped, but you can't force kids to be Canes that don't want to be Canes.

Not every S FL kid wants to stay home and play ball.

"You followed recruiting in grade school?"

Lol, that was a low blow. Leave young Pete alone!

Just ****** with Pete. He's got thick skin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back