Seth McGowan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely not at Chaney’s level but seems to have good vision to find creases when there isn’t a hole to run through but seems to not have that extra gear to outrun defensive pursuers. I’m new to this recruiting game so I could be WAY off but just saying what I saw in his HUDL highlights.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He doesn't look like he has much help on that team and their offense is basic as ****. Their receiver, number 8, looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane. He looks the part, but it has been a while since I saw a player play that lazy and soft. I don't see heavy feet, he just plants and goes with little to no wasted effort. You guys always want dancing bears.

Advertisement
He doesn't look like he has much help on that team and their offense is basic as ****. Their receiver, number 8, looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane. He looks the part, but it has been a while since I saw a player play that lazy and soft. I don't see heavy feet, he just plants and goes with little to no wasted effort. You guys always want dancing bears.

Aka Cager

Advertisement
Back