Seriously guys!?!?

I have to laugh at the complete mental retardation of a couple of posters on here assuming anything (benefits) inadmissible happened because of meaningless pictures. Some of the dumbest fūcks ever post here.

Advertisement
Y'all need to chiiiiiiiillllll. The last thing making this a problem is a thread on a message board. He posted the photo on freaking Instagram. That's like uploading a clip to YouTube where you threaten to kill someone and asking people in the comments below not to discuss the contents of the video.

If this is a problem it's because of the photo. Not people talking about the photo.

Go ask Reynolds to delete his tweet, because yanno then it's like it never even happened. Better yet, ask Chad not to post a photo like that until he's in the league.

This times infinity. The board shows its age when we don't realize stuff on social media is accessible to everyone. Reporters talking about it are, ahem, doing their job. This prolly aint a big deal, but Reynolds bringing it to twitter doesn't mean UM compliance didn't already know about it. They follow all the players accounts already.

LOL at "doing their job".
What a load of horse *****.

That was probably more direct at Porter doing what he did with the App State thing. I''l give it to you, Reynolds didn't have to tweet what he tweeted for his job, but when reporters bring **** up about UM it's **** that would come out regardless 99.9% of the time, and yes they're doing their job.

They should spend more time investigating street agents and other shady stuff that they apparently give a pass to, because it is
being committed by other schools instead of stalking our kid's social media.
Maybe they wouldn't get outscooped by the New York Times and other non soFla papers.
There is absolutely no reason those folks should be spilling that nonsense.
A bunch of rat snitches and lol at you defending that behavior.

Lol so you want reporters covering Miami sports to go report on the wrong doings at other schools? By definition, you want someone to not do their job. Hate to break it to you man, but sports reporters aren't paid to solely be the good news messenger boys and girls for a school. Plenty of other people do that for a living.

This times infinity. The board shows its age when we don't realize stuff on social media is accessible to everyone. Reporters talking about it are, ahem, doing their job. This prolly aint a big deal, but Reynolds bringing it to twitter doesn't mean UM compliance didn't already know about it. They follow all the players accounts already.

That was probably more direct at Porter doing what he did with the App State thing. I''l give it to you, Reynolds didn't have to tweet what he tweeted for his job, but when reporters bring **** up about UM it's **** that would come out regardless 99.9% of the time, and yes they're doing their job.

They should spend more time investigating street agents and other shady stuff that they apparently give a pass to, because it is
Maybe they wouldn't get outscooped by the New York Times and other non soFla papers.

Lol so you want reporters covering Miami sports to go report on the wrong doings at other schools? By definition, you want someone to not do their job. Hate to break it to you man, but sports reporters aren't paid to solely be the good news messenger boys and girls for a school. Plenty of other people do that for a living.

If a reporter is going to report on alleged malfeasance at UM, then they should do the same with other schools who are buying local recruits.
Especially since it is relevant to UM football.
You don't think that is their job?
Interesting.
You must be related to one of those lazy slobs.

If a reporter is going to report on alleged malfeasance at UM, then they should do the same with other schools who are buying local recruits.
Interesting.

I already said Reynolds tweet was unnecessary and my original comment pertained more to the general frustration with local reporters doing their job like Porter....

But for the sake of argument, Reynolds covers UM athletics. Not SoFla recruiting, and not another school in the country. If Chad Thomas was just a UM commit right now then you're silly argument would make sense. But he's not.

Lock and ban the OP please

Stfu douche I was just relaying a tweet from Reynolds

Why the **** are you taking pics of our players posing w impersible bemefits and sharing them on social media? It's all your fault OP.

Are you vying for biggest cūnt of the night? A picture with a car means nothing, and it certainly isn't an impermissible benefit to take a picture with it.

Assuming anything else based on one picture makes you a gossipy female on the rag. Just S.T..F.U, bītch

You can't understand sarcasm I take it. The fact that you went completely off the handle on this post says a lot about you.. specifically that you have substandard IQ. Anger issues and self esteem problems.

You really embarrassed yourself here.

Advertisement

Interesting.

I already said Reynolds tweet was unnecessary and my original comment pertained more to the general frustration with local reporters doing their job like Porter....

But for the sake of argument, Reynolds covers UM athletics. Not SoFla recruiting, and not another school in the country. If Chad Thomas was just a UM commit right now then you're silly argument would make sense. But he's not.

Actually, he does cover recruiting.
Recruiting is a major aspect of college football, and he covers a major college football program.
So, yes, that's his job -- especially if other schools are doing shady things in his backyard.
This is not that difficult.

By the way, that car rental scandal involved football players from other schools, including fsu.
If he covered the UM mess, he should have covered this as well.

Lock and ban the OP please

Why the **** are you taking pics of our players posing w impersible bemefits and sharing them on social media? It's all your fault OP.

Are you vying for biggest cūnt of the night? A picture with a car means nothing, and it certainly isn't an impermissible benefit to take a picture with it.

Assuming anything else based on one picture makes you a gossipy female on the rag. Just S.T..F.U, bītch

You can't understand sarcasm I take it. The fact that you went completely off the handle on this post says a lot about you.. specifically that you have substandard IQ. Anger issues and self esteem problems.

I get the sarcasm, it just wasn't funny. Implicit in your response was that it was an impermissible benefit. No anger issues, because I'm not angry, just stating the obvious - that you're clearly a ****. As far as IQ? Completely botching the spelling of impermissible is the actual IQ indicator. All in all, the embarrassment falls on you.

local reporters that cover the canes are the worst.

from Tim R's horrible jokes, Matt Porter *****ing about someone taking a video he posted and including it in a hype video, Susan D trying to beat Pete to the punch but falling flat on her tlts and Manny .. i have no clue what he has been up to .. is he even alive?

Imagine the garbage we had to read if this site wasn't here?

What ****??!

I get the sarcasm, it just wasn't funny. Implicit in your response was that it was an impermissible benefit. No anger issues, because I'm not angry, just stating the obvious - that you're clearly a ****. As far as IQ? Completely botching the spelling of impermissible is the actual IQ indicator. All in all, the embarrassment falls on you.

You not only didn't get the sarcasm, you don't know what sarcasm means.

Advertisement
You guys are ridiculous if you think what ever happened with a "fancy car" is Thomas showing off a violation of any sorts...Dude was ALREADY featured in a music video.

Saturday can't get here soon enough. These bye weeks are brutal on the board. What's Paksat's lock of the week? Or is he on the run from his bookie? Had to sell all his devices/PC's? Actually working on a farm he used own to make good?

Go Canes!

Advertisement
21czc0i.gif

with this type of info its not really what the truth is its how everyone form rivals to the compliance take it and run with it.. so thats why when Tim R decides to put some bs tweet turning a picture of a kid next to a nice car and suggesting its something bad he is NOT doing his job.. quite the opposite he is making up a story without doing any research that could have the kid be dragged in to compliance office, and then he will have a nice story to write.

Remember when they did to Mark Walton? not a SINGLE reporter did any actual investigation or questioning. Thats when i got blocked by al these idiots on twitter because i kept asking them besides typing a different version of the police report did you actually talk to anyone, what color was the car, did you talk to the cops taht arrested him.

I met all of these reporters in person in the past few years and they are lazy as they get. Look at the hustle Pete has to do, the relationships he sets up to get information and even then you know some things he doesn't post on her because it would be irresponsible. thats called ethics, these old timers know their time is up and they are throwing anything they can at the wall.

Out of all the reporters, Tim Reynolds is the worst because he openly doesn't like UM. He wants bad things to happen to UM.

Advertisement
Who says "Seriously guys" other than the female Bruce Jenner. Dumbest fan base in America.

lol at those "reporters." funny thing is they are on this site. taking guesses now - what's reynolds screen name on here? what about porter?

Advertisement
Back