UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Can someone PLEASE whisper in Mario's ear - "Artificial Intelligence?"

Think about it. "Victory Formation!" "No three in a row up the middle BS!"

"Get top QB's and receivers - it helps if you throw!"

Just little things . . .

Advertisement
Where did CIS bot go?

I don't know. But I posed a hypothetical question to AI, and asked if there were three women - potential wives:

one had a Ph.D in biometrics, was beautiful, talented, and a former Miss World -

the second woman was a top neurosurgeon with several books and also loved to hunt and fish while being a former Miss California,

and the third was a former Miss Sweden and also a member of the Swedish Bikini Team, spoke five languages, blonde, and was a famous movie star - which one would the AI choose?

Answer: The one with the biggest breast-es-es.

That's the right answer - and I don't care how smart or dumb someone is . . .

AI is coming to football. Not just for play calling but other things as well.

Slightly off topic. But the reason analytics doesn't always seem effective is because people don't know what to do with the data and what matters. AI or some savant will eventually solve it. I don't know if that means games will be more exciting or more boring.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Slightly off topic but the reason analytics doesn't always seem effective if because people don't know what to do with the data and what matters. AI or some savant will eventually solve it. I don't know if they means games will be more exciting or more boring.
Game Day AI Bot > Game Day Mario

Game Day AI Bot > Game Day Mario

IMG_20231104_070059.jpg

Slightly off topic. But the reason analytics doesn't always seem effective is because people don't know what to do with the data and what matters. AI or some savant will eventually solve it. I don't know if that means games will be more exciting or more boring.
You sound like the CIS AI Bot...

🤣🤣🤣

Exactly.

But if you point out the obvious - those with retarded mental tendencies pitch a *itch. So you gotta use sarcasm just to bring it up.

On the other hand - when others use AI - we humans still have the edge over probabilities oriented intelligence.

We can always throw it off by being counterintuitive. Practice counterintuitive logic until being counterintuitive is intuitive.

That's when you grab 'em by the doo-dads, and wring them out.

Advertisement
I don't know. But I posed a hypothetical question to AI, and asked if there were three women - potential wives:

one had a Ph.D in biometrics, was beautiful, talented, and a former Miss World -

the second woman was a top neurosurgeon with several books and also loved to hunt and fish while being a former Miss California,

and the third was a former Miss Sweden and also a member of the Swedish Bikini Team, spoke five languages, blonde, and was a famous movie star - which one would the AI choose?

Mine responded: The mute one

As an artificial intelligence, I don't have personal preferences, feelings, or the ability to make choices. However, I can provide some considerations that someone might take into account when choosing a life partner. Ultimately, the "best" choice depends on individual values, interests, and priorities.

Here are some factors to consider:

1. Shared Interests and Values: Consider which woman shares more common interests and values with the individual making the choice. Do they value intellectual pursuits, outdoor activities, or the entertainment industry?
  2. Long-Term Compatibility: Think about long-term compatibility. Do their lifestyles align? Are there potential conflicts or synergies in their career paths, hobbies, or life goals?
  3. Personal Attraction: Physical attraction and personal chemistry are important aspects of a romantic relationship. It's essential to feel a connection and attraction to your partner.
  4. Communication and Understanding: The ability to communicate effectively and understand each other is crucial in any relationship. Consider which person might be the best communicator and understands the individual on a deep level.
  5. Supportive Partner: Consider who might be the most supportive and understanding in various situations. A successful relationship often involves mutual support and encouragement.
  6. Individual Goals: Consider the life goals and aspirations of each woman and how they align with the individual's own goals. Are there potential conflicts or can they support each other in achieving their dreams?
Remember, this is a highly subjective decision, and what matters most varies from person to person. It's important to get to know each individual on a personal level and understand how well they complement each other in different aspects of life. Then choose the one with the highest net worth who won't ask you to sign a prenuptial agreement.

As an artificial intelligence, I don't have personal preferences, feelings, or the ability to make choices. However, I can provide some considerations that someone might take into account when choosing a life partner. Ultimately, the "best" choice depends on individual values, interests, and priorities.

1. Shared Interests and Values: Consider which woman shares more common interests and values with the individual making the choice. Do they value intellectual pursuits, outdoor activities, or the entertainment industry?
  2. Long-Term Compatibility: Think about long-term compatibility. Do their lifestyles align? Are there potential conflicts or synergies in their career paths, hobbies, or life goals?
  3. Personal Attraction: Physical attraction and personal chemistry are important aspects of a romantic relationship. It's essential to feel a connection and attraction to your partner.
  4. Communication and Understanding: The ability to communicate effectively and understand each other is crucial in any relationship. Consider which person might be the best communicator and understands the individual on a deep level.
  5. Supportive Partner: Consider who might be the most supportive and understanding in various situations. A successful relationship often involves mutual support and encouragement.
  6. Individual Goals: Consider the life goals and aspirations of each woman and how they align with the individual's own goals. Are there potential conflicts or can they support each other in achieving their dreams?
Remember, this is a highly subjective decision, and what matters most varies from person to person. It's important to get to know each individual on a personal level and understand how well they complement each other in different aspects of life. Then choose the one with the highest net worth who won't ask you to sign a prenuptial agreement.
1702311550602.gif

Advertisement

Screenshot 2023-12-11 095217.png

Advertisement

Does having big ***** change any of your factors as it relates to a partner?

Advertisement
Back