Serious question

AboutTheU05

Sophomore
Did David Amerson have some money against NC State or is he really that overrated??? I mean even the last touchdown, and maybe the angle of the play live gives the idea that he could have made a play on the ball when he probably couldnt, was kind of ridiculous in the way that he both didn't try to make a play on the ball nor did he make a serious attempt to tackle Dorsett. **** pass interfere, something cause he even hesitated as he was running towards him. Either way, for a supposed all-american that was an overall awful performance.

And this is not to discreted out receivers at all, but that was really bad. He was getting killed all day

Advertisement
He's OVERRATED! Tennesse picked on him and Morris didn't exactly shy away from him either..

At times, he looks like he's 'saving' himself for the league.

canadianhurricane I was thinking the same thing.. Like he knows he's going to the league so why get hurt. I don't like when players play scared injuries happen or bad perfromances happen when you play like that. Go out like Vince Young giving your all.

He gave up the first 2 TDs of game. He didnt play much after that. No way that guy is a first round pick anymore. He also has bad body language. hands on hips a lot and didnt look into the game.

Advertisement
He gave up the first 2 TDs of game. He didnt play much after that. No way that guy is a first round pick anymore. He also has bad body language. hands on hips a lot and didnt look into the game.

Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to be true. Last year, he looked extremely athletic. If he runs a good 40 and measures in @ 6'3 (that's what he's listed at) he'll go in the first round. The hype machine analysts will love him.

Mark my words, a story will come out about how he played all this season with an injury that slowed him down (example: turf toe). But, the injury will be healed by the combine lol.

I hate watching very gifted players 'mail it in'.

Advertisement
Back