Serious Question To The Whiner Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this ***** wannabe superfan doesnt even donate cash to UM????

113.gif

Advertisement
So.....Superfan CaneShow.....how much $$$$ do you donate yearly?

What year did you grad? What was your major?

Facts or STFU

Class of 2006
B.S. Biology, double minor in Biochemistry and Chemistry
4 Season Tickets
$10,000 a year donation to the Athletic Department

What about you? Seen a couple of games on TV you ******* casual?

And his folks probably coughed up the cash for his B.S. in Internet Cvntery, so he won't have to pay loans while trying to line up that barista gig.

Advertisement
:rollcanes:

I cant even feel bad dude, only winning this guy has ever seen a UM team do in his lifetime is on Youtube

Is this because of the Duke thread?

I want to see records of your donations Caneshow and your school records. Don't throw numbers out there I want to see documentation.

Advertisement
Casaleshow should've gone the full 9 and claimed to be a '6 figure donor.'

It's called not being a fair weather fan you homosex.

I'll stick with the Canes even if they're ****** (which looks to be the case) cuz I'm not some douche who switches to the winning team every year.

Well Im a super fan and is betting on:
Thomas, Figs, Howard, Bush, Perryman, Aqm, Burns, Kirby, McCord, Kirby, Grace, Gunter, Kamelu, Wyche, Pierre...to get us back to where we need to be. If the players put in the work, the results will follow. From what I see this off season, they are...2014 should be what we are focusing on!
And Kayaa because Pete says he's the best qb ever.

Dont know what a pro-Golden is, but Im **** sure pro Canes!

Advertisement
It's so cute to see non-alumni peasants try to reach for that piece of the pie that they could only hope for.

How do you peasants sleep at night in your cardboard shanties? I would pity you, but you don't really deserve it.

It's so cute to see non-alumni peasants try to reach for that piece of the pie that they could only hope for.

How do you peasants sleep at night in your cardboard shanties? I would pity you, but you don't really deserve it.

This post just made Bomb's **** hard. Nicely done.

Advertisement
And his folks probably coughed up the cash for his B.S. in Internet Cvntery, so he won't have to pay loans while trying to line up that barista gig.

What community college did you drop out of friend?

Thats Dr Gables to you.......watch your step there young man..

be proud that you can donate that kind of money..most MEN I know donate and move on its kind of a professional thing....if you came here looking for a fight you did well..that degree from UM has paid off...

Go Canes...

What year did you graduate?

Obfuscate these nuts you contemptible **** rocket.

So what gas pumping community college did you attend for half a semester?

The same one your dent headed heroes will be coaching at when they get run the f*ck out of town. So take your pick really.

How sad your life must be to try and root for college football team you have no association with, a campus you've never stepped foot on.

I'd feel bad for you, but knowing that you couldn't even graduate high school I figure you have enough self pity that mine wouldn't help you at all.

But hey man you saw DA U 30 FAH 30 right? Good times. Good times.

The look on my cats face when I showed him a pic of Goldens win record vs winning teams...

84.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back