Serial Thread Wreckers & Other Assorted Problem Children - BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
To repeat what I stated in yet another locked thread, I’m gonna do the board and owners a favor and just start infracting and banning some of you habitual thread wrecking divisive maggots who bring nothing to the board but division and trouble.

This includes Fascist Magaloids, Libtarded Commies, race baiters, political pricks and other assorted miserable putzes who literally continue to ruin this place. The point system won’t matter. We will no longer be patient and wait. If you’re Effing up the board on the regular or cause other trouble, the scope of the Maude gun is gonna find and clip you like Shinebox in Goodfella’s. For some, it may already be too late.

This is a free board. It’s a privilege not a God-given right to post here, let alone shît all over the place. Very few posters have the leverage to avoid immediate compliance.

1592621789273.png

But what if they are maga mongoloids, racist ********, inbred morons and pieces of shìt?

The last few weeks have, at minimum, exposed some racist ******** on here. I don’t even get into politics like that but both sides, on this board, have done their fair share of shìt slinging and name calling.
Oh and you ain't slinging shiit and name calling??

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sure that will be a popular position with the masses but it won’t change a thing for me in my situation here.

I don’t agree with everything said by everyone. If you think I’m going to infract the 40,000 post click generating guy or someone like the other guy who’s the GOAT football poster, then you should know that better come from an owner. And I’ve shut down complaints often against both Libtarded Commies and Magaloid Fasciats. I’ve shut down complaints against you too.

If you think all posters are created equal, they’re not. It’s business. There's a thing called poster economics. Those guys generate. But clout-less posters who constantly start trouble have no leverage. So there’s that.

Not everyone is equal here. It’s just like a football team. Joe Burrow gets more leeway than Jeff Thomas.
We all understand you not wanting to overstep but instead of choosing sides, how about just keep scrolling?! Let the guy with 50k post recite the same 7 insults while the “clout-less” posters keep exposing him for the prejudice mouth breathing loser that he is.. and just let it be. JMO.

We all understand you not wanting to overstep but instead of choosing sides, how about just keep scrolling?! Let the guy with 50k post recite the same 7 insults while the “clout-less” posters keep exposing him for the prejudice mouth breathing loser that he is.. and just let it be. JMO.
I ignore plenty of them. There are some that go too far that are within my control.

But what if they are maga mongoloids, racist ********, inbred morons and pieces of shìt?

The last few weeks have, at minimum, exposed some racist ******** on here. I don’t even get into politics like that but both sides, on this board, have done their fair share of shìt slinging and name calling.
☝️Didn't read #1 obviously.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For the record, I respect RVA & have no beef. I just disagree that one side should get more leniency. If it’s blatant trolling then fine.. but disagreeing, nah. Bump that
So the 40K post guy fights with 2 of my best board friends regularly and insults a couple others I’m friends with. I also am good friends with those guys while my political views are not theirs.

In fairness, I’ve already stated that @IndayArtHauz is the best most fair person to deal with politics and race. Some of the things are easy calls. Others I have to stay out of.

Advertisement
For the record, I respect RVA & have no beef. I just disagree that one side should get more leniency. If it’s blatant trolling then fine.. but disagreeing, nah. Bump that
Yea I think that most of us have seen and read enough here and can objectively conclude that the forum has a tilt in one direction. Also, reactions to posts don't lie.

So the 40K post guy fights with 2 of my best board friends regularly and insults a couple others I’m friends with. I also am good friends with those guys while my political views are not theirs.

In fairness, I’ve already stated that @IndayArtHauz is the best most fair person to deal with politics and race. Some of the things are easy calls. Others I have to stay out of.
When you, as a Maude , upvote one side, that’s not exactly staying out of it. Wouldn’t you agree?

Oh and you ain't slinging shiit and name calling??

If you’re racist, you’re an ******* and a piece of **** in my book. So if you consider that name calling then guilty as charged lol Was that supposed to hurt my feelings or something?

And did you miss where I said both sides were guilty of that? Or was you just triggered bc those names may apply to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back