September slate

StevoBevo

Freshman
According to Fbschedules.com our first 4 games will be
1. Vs Bethune-Cookman
2. Vs Southern Miss
3. @ Texas A&M
4. Vs Middle Tennessee ST

Looking like 3-1 heading into conference play (4-0 is obtainable considering A&M was only 8-4 this year) and a real chance to work out any kinks/get a lot of players playing time.
I have a feeling it won’t take long to notice improvements on the team…

Advertisement
On one hand, if we get better tackling and cut down on penalties, we could win 2-3 extra games.

On the other hand, it's going to take some time for the team to gel while learning new systems. Hopefully the overall amount of sloppiness can be reduced and the QB play will get us over the hump.

3-1? Did Jimbo clone Jameis Winston or something? We might lose to Clemson but we ain’t losing to A & M

Advertisement
I know people hate scheduling cupcakes, but with a new coach and what looks like a switch to a 3-4 defense - I like that we have 2 games to prepare before A&M.
Exactly. I do like us playing Southern Miss before A&M too. Slightly better measuring stick than Bethune lol

3-1? Did Jimbo clone Jameis Winston or something? We might lose to Clemson but we ain’t losing to A & M
A&M is a better team than us until we prove otherwise

Bama slaughtered us talent wise and skill wise this year, A&M beat them

we CAN win but to assume we're going into college station and it being an easy win is irrational

Advertisement
winning @ A&M will be dependent on how TVD plays. hopefully we have a OC that makes the new system simple

A&M will be one of the most talented teams in the country next year, and that's a tough place to play.

Beating them would be an Oregon over Ohio St type of win

Advertisement
I know people hate scheduling cupcakes, but with a new coach and what looks like a switch to a 3-4 defense - I like that we have 2 games to prepare before A&M.
Under manny southern miss would be a nail biter bc that’s what they do to teams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back