Sept 6th

Sebastianspipe

Freshman
Guys,

I am coming into town Friday for the UF game that weekend. What is the big game at Traz Powell that Friday night? Central Booker T?

Also doesn't STA and NW play that night too?

Advertisement
IMO no game better than Booker T v Central

both teams are preseason #1 teams nationally & future canes all over the field on both sides of the ball

the Trevor Darling vs Chad Thomas match-up alone is worth the price of admission

Last edited:
You're doing it wrong if you don't go to Booker T-Central

I agree, was just going off memory that was the game at Traz Powell. Wanted to make sure. Thanks for the info gents.

For some reason I swore someone told me Heritage was playing Central that night and in my head I had Booker T playing them. See you all there

Advertisement
Is that game on TV? If not, I guess I have to make that trek out to Traz. Smh. Anyone know why that game is not at sun life but apparently MNW vs STA is? Is crowd draw a major factor?

I know MNW vs STA will draw 30k but btw vs cen is by far the better game..

Yes, I need to know if this game will be on TV. I would like to see it here in Tampa.

Advertisement
Central-BTW is the game of the year!!!!!! So many matchups, big time pressure and other then the great football it will give us a glimpse of what we will be seeing when they all play for the U

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back