Seniors

Gotta feel for the seniors. Willis, Jaquan, mjack are ballin out of their minds but to no fault of their own, Mark Richt let them down

Advertisement
Gotta feel for the seniors. Willis, Jaquan, mjack are ballin out of their minds but to no fault of their own, Mark Richt let them down
Best players are Golden recruits? Weeeeeird..... AND on the D side of the ball??? Dear Lord, what universe am I in?

Richt is a man of God; he didn’t let them down. It’s just a test from God, and the pastor is the vessel to carry the message.

God commanded Richt to offer the Miami program as a sacrifice. After the program was bound to the alter, a messenger from God stops Richt at the last minute and says to Richt, “now I know you fear God”. Richt looked up, saw the seniors and sacrificed them instead

Freshmen will come into there own.
We need REAL **** leaders on the field.
Richt can help if he puts them in the best position to win.
But this team with real leaders doesn’t lose to Dook

Advertisement
Richt is a man of God; he didn’t let them down. It’s just a test from God, and the pastor is the vessel to carry the message.

God commanded Richt to offer the Miami program as a sacrifice. After the program was bound to the alter, a messenger from God stops Richt at the last minute and says to Richt, “now I know you fear God”. Richt looked up, saw the seniors and sacrificed them instead[/QU

Religious dogma foul. Richt is the Anticoach. He already processes the"Mark" of the beast.

Advertisement
Back