Senior Laden Front 7?

QSTOKES

Sophomore
I don't really vouch for experience over talent (Defensive tackle in this case) but I can definitely see us rolling this out against UF just to set the tone and be the tougher, stronger and more experienced team in the trenches when we're on defense.

DE- GARVIN (JR)
DT-BETHEL (SR)
DT- NNORUKA (REDSHIRT SR)
DE-HILL (REDSHIRT SR)

LB-QUARTERMAN (SR)
LB-PINCKNEY (SR)
LB/STRIKER- FINLEY (SR) OR MCCLOUD (SR)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could definitely see Bethel and Nnoruka as the starting DTs because of their experience.

Ford and Silvera have a lot of promise but neither played much in 2018.

I could definitely see Bethel and Nnoruka as the starting DTs because of their experience.

Ford and Silvera have a lot of promise but neither played much in 2018.

Agree with you here. It's exciting that we will be able to come at teams in waves with talent in the 2 deep, with very little if any production drop off.

Advertisement
**** yeah!

Hopefully we don’t do as much heaving subbing this year. I agree that we have depth but i wouldn’t want to see a lineup up all second string guys on the line together. Mix and match starters with 2nd and 3rd team guys based off their stamina

**** yeah!

Hopefully we don’t do as much heaving subbing this year. I agree that we have depth but we i wouldn’t want to see a lineup up all second string guys on the line together. Mix and match starters with 2nd and 3rd team guys based off their stamina
Have to wonder if that was a Richt thing or a Manny thing. Last thing I want to see is a repeat of last year gifting LSU a TD because our entire second unit was on the field.

I think Nesta backs up Ford and Nnoruka backs up Bethel at least to start the season.

Just get it done is all that matters hope 7-6 last year put out a very big chip on their shoulders .time to take it out on the unsuspecting cfb world.I hope our defense sees every qb,rb we play as a big fat tbone steak and they haven't had a thing to eat for a month.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Ford and Bethel will start at DT, Silvera and the guy from UCLA will get a lot of snaps, Miller will rotate along with one Freshman

Advertisement
Back