Senior Day Appreciation

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
That Chit bringing a tear to my eye. When you invest so much time watching Canes football, going to games and watching the after practice/game interviews, you almost get to know these guys personally. I am going to miss all the Seniors and wish them the best of luck Saturday and hope they go out of Hard Rock with a W. I will be cheering my a$$ off, I know that.
GO CANES! GO SENIORS! :11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

dwreck27

Senior
Sad to see them go...

i crack on Shaq every game for his speed but kid is such a great leader and has been a rock in the middle.

looking back never imagined Finley would be anything but a JAG... but kid turned into a very good player who took the defense from “3rd and diaz” to Elite in 2017/18

pinck I’ll always remember for his FSU pick on that little TE screen to help spring the comeback... kid brought the swag and the playmaking.

Boarcane

🙌
I can't tell the story online, but if it wasn't for Shaq's leadership after that Wednesday three weeks ago, I promise Williams doesn't play at FSU and we have two more losses. What he did and said could possibly be the thing that makes Williams the QB we've been waiting for. He is a leader and the heart and soul of this rebuilding program. That kid BLEEDS for this []_[]. I am grateful that Pinckney and Quarterman stayed. They gave us FOUR great years and did it with class. They are walking with giants.

FWIW 72 tackles 36 solo and people here talk ****.

Last edited:

gacaneaddict

Junior
Career stats:
Shaq: 321 tackles/41.5 TFL/ 12 sacks/ 1 INT
Mike: 245 tackles/37 TFL/12.5 sacks/ 3 INT

great Canes who had some legendary plays and performances.

Shaq’s game vs. F$U where he helped shut down Akers who had been running wild was legendary.

Pinks INT vs. FSU last year helped win that game, huge play!