Senior Bowl

Advertisement
Jaquan is my favorite type of football player to watch. With a few other guys, we always rate dudes as "who would you pick in a backyard pickup game?" Want to see what he does in Combine to predict where he'll end up, but he's gonna do fine either way. He's a future coach.

Jaquan is my favorite type of football player to watch. With a few other guys, we always rate dudes as "who would you pick in a backyard pickup game?" Want to see what he does in Combine to predict where he'll end up, but he's gonna do fine either way. He's a future coach.

Yep. Reminded me of Perryman in terms of his instincts. Bandy may get there in 2019, Quan flashed as a sophomore but wasn't consistent until his junior year. I had hoped Pinckney would be the next guy up. Still crossing my fingers with him, along with Bandy and now Steed and Hall.

Advertisement
According to the Senior Bowl website, JJ had 6 solo tackles. He had more solo tackles than anyone on the South team, although two teammates had 8 tackles if you include assists. Redwine had 4 total tackles, 1 solo and 3 assists, plus a pass breakup. I hope their performance improved their draft stock.

Advertisement
Back