Senior Bowl Height Weight

Ste-Mo = less than 6'-2" with a 14" neck.

He has the frame of a 5'6" QB.

SteMo waiting to get weighed in

34.png

Advertisement
Seantrel's measurables are pretty much prototype for an OT... Linders are **** good too for a guard.

orange and green glasses were definitely being worn when he beat out Driskell for Manning camp honors and we all thought that meant something

Just off of practice. Henderson, first round, Linder mid rounds, Morris undrafted.

Advertisement
Seantrel's measurables are pretty much prototype for an OT... Linders are **** good too for a guard.

Exactly. Near perfect. Tackles are actually downgraded slightly if they are too tall, since not many have performed well in the league at 6-8+.

You don't want to be too heavy either. I had one friend who used to win draft fantasy contests all the time simply by knowing which guys were likely to slide based on their measurables in relation to the way general managers think.

Seantrel at 6'7 is prototype....Linder will be a steal...as most ol coaches will se he can kick out to tackle also......

im hopin my dolphins steal seantrel in the 3rd...thats around where i project him NOW...he balls out this week...good ocmbine he might be a late 2nd rounder....

the tackle spot doesnt look overloaded with talent imo.

ravens might snatch #77 up round 2.. I think he might go early to mid round 2.. especially if there is a serious run on tackles in the 1st.

Advertisement
Seantrel at 6'7 is prototype....Linder will be a steal...as most ol coaches will se he can kick out to tackle also......

im hopin my dolphins steal seantrel in the 3rd...thats around where i project him NOW...he balls out this week...good ocmbine he might be a late 2nd rounder....

the tackle spot doesnt look overloaded with talent imo.

I dunno if I want him chilling in Miami on a roster with Bryant McKinnie.

From Rotoworld.com:

G Brandon Linder, Miami - Had an up and down day - some great reps, some sorry reps. He definitely looks the part at times, but questions have arisen as to whether his technique issues can be solved by an NFL staff. A perfect example of this was when he stoned DaQuan Jones on one rep and on the next set of reps he got rag dolled by Minnesota’s Ra’Shede Hageman.

KEHOE must go

Last edited:
From Rotoworld.com:

G Brandon Linder, Miami - Had an up and down day - some great reps, some sorry reps. He definitely looks the part at times, but questions have arisen as to whether his technique issues can be solved by an NFL staff. A perfect example of this was when he stoned DaQuan Jones on one rep and on the next set of reps he got rag dolled by Minnesota’s Ra’Shede Hageman.

KEHOE must go

Telling

From Rotoworld.com:

KEHOE must go

Telling
Kehoe is a rah rah rah type that doesn't teach technique for ****. It was a big red flag to me when Guldens hired him.

Linder and Henderson at the Senior Bowl practices basically sum up our OL under Kehole's tuteledge. Big on talent and small on technique yeilding frustratedly inconsistent performances.

Last edited:
Advertisement
From Rotoworld.com:

KEHOE must go

Telling
Kehoe is a rah rah rah type that doesn't teach technique for ****. It was a big red flag to me when Guldens hired him.

Linder and Henderson at the Senior Bowl practices basically sum up our OL under Kehole's tuteledge. Big on talent and small on technique yeilding frustratedly inconsistent performances.

Who ever wrote the analysis is a dumbazz because NO NFL coach is afraid of "technique" issues... As for Linder, He is an average lineman and that's why him wins some and loses others. Plain and simple. As for Henderson, the kid is a head case and has NO discipline. It always boils back down to talent, the will to succeed and a lot of luck health wise. 0.2% make the NFL...

that kid from Minn..Rashod Hagimon or whatever his name is will ragdoll alot of people...hes a first rd talent....and is dismissing everybody down in mobile

Advertisement
Back