Send coach to Texas

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still find I laughable A&M thought they could bang in the SEC west.
Same amount of wins in the SEC West as we have in the ACC Corstal........ Had more wins in the SEC west last year than Miami had in the ACC Corstal

Advertisement
Same amount of wins in the SEC West as we have in the ACC Corstal........ Had more wins in the SEC west last year than Miami had in the ACC Corstal
Wake me up when they win the SEC west. Blah blah blah we have one the Coastal once. I don't care say what you want, but A&M will be nothing ever in that conference and it was a mistake for them if they ever wanted a shot to be anything.

I still find I laughable A&M thought they could bang in the SEC west.

A&M is a lot closer than you think. If Mond was consistent they would’ve beat Clemson and would’ve been down one score to a Bama in the 3rd. They are a QB away from contending with LSU and Bama.

Advertisement
A&M is a lot closer than you think. If Mond was consistent they would’ve beat Clemson and would’ve been down one score to a Bama in the 3rd. They are a QB away from contending with LSU and Bama.
Sorry I don't see it. In that conference especially that side. We could be 6-0 if it wasn't for this or that... But we aren't.

Advertisement
I would be more depressed to spend a ton of money without the yield tbh.

Yeah, that would be a great stand if we had made much of an effort in the last 16 years....depression to me is the BOT and AD not caring enough to try.

Advertisement
Back