Semper Fi Bowl Updates

UM had a strong shot at Mcbride last spring before he commit to Bama, he is from.the Tampa area. There was a thread here recently about him possibly taking visits to UM. He will be monster OG or better yet NT. The kid has a negative rating on the sunshine scale, I love linemen like that.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Hey this bowl is starting to get some good players these guys are not impact players right away like some guys at the army or ua bowl but some of these guys could easily turn out to be better players down the road...

Owens

It might just be me but, does he look stoned to anyone else?

Advertisement
that bowl looks so poor

Watch your mouth, your speaking about an event put on by the US Marine Corp. You should be ashamed to ever speak badly about anything our Men Uniform put their name behind. Especially an event that gives additional exposure and life skills training to some young men that may not have received it otherwise.

I have never exercised my privilege to serve but 6 of my family and friends have served in the USMC with several other friends and family members serving in the all the other branches of services.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That FSU LB McClain looks big and thick, while Owens looks lean and wiry. Which do you think is going to be more flexible, fluid and athletic? FSU seems to recruit these thick guys like Keith Carter back in the '80's, Lamont Green, that overly-muscular kid a few years ago, and they all underperform at LB.

At least that's the position I saw listed for McClain. He might make some eye-popping hits, but can he move and change direction the way a taller, thinner guy like Owens might? And Owens can always put on some muscle without losing agility and speed. McClain looks too thick already.

Advertisement
That FSU LB McClain looks big and thick, while Owens looks lean and wiry. Which do you think is going to be more flexible, fluid and athletic? FSU seems to recruit these thick guys like Keith Carter back in the '80's, Lamont Green, that overly-muscular kid a few years ago, and they all underperform at LB.

At least that's the position I saw listed for McClain. He might make some eye-popping hits, but can he move and change direction the way a taller, thinner guy like Owens might? And Owens can always put on some muscle without losing agility and speed. McClain looks too thick already.

Every site has McCain listed as a DE.....

Owens looks like a big kid already, hopefully we find a way to get the most out of his time here.

Advertisement
Back