Semi Will Be True Championship Game

hotshot

Sophomore
Final Four Semi-Final Villanova-Kansas game on Saturday will be the true Championship game. Sorry, but don't think Loyola-Michigan winner has much of a chance. I'm thinking Nova wins it all.

Advertisement
I'm thinking Nova wins it too, but just like the 16 seed beating a 1 seed was inevitable, an 11 seed winning the whole tournament is inevitable. They could have the games of their lives over the next 2 games and Nova could have a ****** championship game, or maybe they have a player go down.

I'm thinking Nova wins it too, but just like the 16 seed beating a 1 seed was inevitable, an 11 seed winning the whole tournament is inevitable. They could have the games of their lives over the next 2 games and Nova could have a ****** championship game, or maybe they have a player go down.
I'm pulling for Loyola to win it if, for no other reason, than to spotlight the ridiculous "one and done" recruiting mentality of today's game (i.e., that you have to sign all these HS superstars). Those kids should be able to go to the NBA the minute they graduate from HS (like Moses Malone and many others did). What the NBA does with them is their problem.

One way to look at it, Gables. Another would be that without LW, we likely wouldn't have got an NIT bid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back