Advertisement
Here's the three I found, one from each game:

Friday (BC):
93.gif

Saturday (NCSU):
94.gif

Sunday (UNC):
95.gif

This is the greatest thread ever. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm going to miss Julian next year.

Advertisement
The bomb on Coach L was one of the cleanest I've seen. Simply Classic bomb. Timed perfectly during the interview and totally threw of the interviewer.

Advertisement
He completely transformed his body AND game. I never thought he'd be such a huge contributor. I'm going to miss him a ton. Great personality too, obviously.

He was the one in the huddle with the entire team after the game that said, "we still have one more to get", lets go Canes!

Advertisement
Is Coach talking about Julian Gamble when he does that? Seriously, I'm trying to read his lips and I think he's mentioning JG.

Advertisement
the improvement this guy has shown is unbelievable. We've had more than a few guys come through all the sports in this program and do a lot of special things, but this guy has to be the athlete that has shown the most improvement throughtout his career of all the athletes that have come through the U. I mean, before this year I wouldn't have even picked him to play for my squad back in my PE days. He's really turned things around enormously. Massive credit to this staff.

Julian drops the bomb again today during Larkin's post game interview. Anybody have the gif yet?

After Coach L turns to walk away after his interview he motioned to Gamble (who's the only other one hanging around just off camera) to come along now, and Gamble turned as if he was cooperating. Then Shane's interview starts and presto, there's Julian popping up LOL. Great misdirection on that play!

There were people on canestime saying that JG would get schooled in pickup games by regular students his first year. Amazing what effort and good coaching can do.

Advertisement
Back