Selling Tix- 11/6 (GTech) and 11/20 (Vtech)- Section M36- 2 tickets plus Black East parking

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
C0235812-4DD8-4D20-8C01-336B5EFE7339.jpeg
$200 per game selling as a set. 2 game Tix and black east parking. If you want both games then $400 total. Have family things to tend to both those weekends and frankly I’m over this season. Free wine, beer, and food.

Advertisement
View attachment 158002$200 per game selling as a set. 2 game Tix and black east parking. If you want both games then $400 total. Have family things to tend to both those weekends and frankly I’m over this season. Free wine, beer, and food.
I’ll be suprised if you can get $200 for both game. You can get seats in the 300 section for less than $5

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel you man have a good buddy coming in town and have to go watch the abomination next week. Can we get a banner flown or something like that? Be the best entertainment of the year. They better also not stop serving beer at a random time in the third quarter bc Blake James got booed at halftime.

Good luck unloading those. I hope you learned your lesson, though. Make sure a head coach hire is legit before buying any tix.

Advertisement
Back