Sell it Nick

Advertisement
Yeah it is pretty impressive how little that team's talent has translated into the pros. Julio and T-Rich have good shots, but even they are streaky as **** and injury prone (T rich way more than Julio). Best player to come out in past 15 years is still Shaun Alexander, imo.

Yeah it is pretty impressive how little that team's talent has translated into the pros. Julio and T-Rich have good shots, but even they are streaky as **** and injury prone (T rich way more than Julio).

T-Rich is a torn acl and concussion waiting to happen because of his style of play and amount of touches it's scary

Hope recruits start realizing that. BAMA and LSU have been putting out some weak players over the last 9years.
LSU DL turn out to be garbage in the league, so when Cleveland drafted Mingo I was like **** no wonder bottom teams stay at the bottom in the league.
BAMA I mean the runningbacks haven't fared to well in the league starting with Coffee to Ingram. I think T-Rich is legit and he should've been the starter over Mark Ingram. I don't think Lacy will pan out. I believe in Trent and Yeldon though. I think they can make it in the league.

Advertisement
Hope recruits start realizing that. BAMA and LSU have been putting out some weak players over the last 9years.
LSU DL turn out to be garbage in the league, so when Cleveland drafted Mingo I was like **** no wonder bottom teams stay at the bottom in the league.
BAMA I mean the runningbacks haven't fared to well in the league starting with Coffee to Ingram. I think T-Rich is legit and he should've been the starter over Mark Ingram. I don't think Lacy will pan out. I believe in Trent and Yeldon though. I think they can make it in the league.

Agree on Lacy. Packers fortunate Franklin was available out of UCLA. He's the future at back not that Bama injury-prone dude.

Advertisement
1.jpg

Rolando McClain was recruited by Mike Shula, the recruiting equivalent of Randy Shannon. Nick Saban's players have proven more than capable thus far; Mark Barron, Courtney Upshaw, Julio, Mark Ingram, Kareem Jackson etc etc. McClain is a nut job.

Advertisement
Seriously though, all the big-time Bama players have sucked some **** in the league, same with LSU D-Linemen.

If UM wins this year they can say "sure Bama sends players to the pros, but how many of them have done anything since? Oh, and watch about 29 of the NFL teams with Canes including the Dolphins when Lamar Miller gets 1,000 yards

i have posted this on other boards and SEC fans seem to pretend it doesn't exist.

SEC is a very tough conference. They do recruit top players and generally play at a higher level.

now here is the negative. Football is a contact sport. In your career from high school to the NFL you can only take on so many hits. Your body (only in rare instances) starts to wear and you end up having few years under left in the NFL.. you end up peaking in college where you don't get paid for your talents.

this years SEC 1st round picks need to be clearly watched and see if this theory holds up.. if it does say good by to the SEC "dominance"

Advertisement
Rolando McClain was recruited by Mike Shula, the recruiting equivalent of Randy Shannon. Nick Saban's players have proven more than capable thus far; Mark Barron, Courtney Upshaw, Julio, Mark Ingram, Kareem Jackson etc etc. McClain is a nut job.

What did Upshaw, Ingram, or McClain prove?
Julio is doing his thing.
Barron had a good rookie year but how many rookies have we seen have GREAT rookie years just to disappear for the rest of their career. We'll see if he's consistent.
Jackson he showed up in 2012 but still got some ??? on him

Advertisement
Back