Self Awareness

BostonCanes47

Senior
Missing on Bogle, Stevenson, and the other top targets is in my mind a fireable offense for the defensive staff.

It boils down to one thing. Self awareness. These coaches were all allowed themselves to be played by 17 year old kids by either taking silent commitments, allowing them to basically live at the school, and their social media behavior.

A coach that allows himself to continuously get played and has no true understanding of a situation they are in is not fit to coach at the university of Miami.

And their social media behavior. Banda calling out the Georgia secondary. Retweeting Tyrique and the other guys who all had zero to slim intentions of coming here.

The bottom line is that self awareness is an individual’s most important attribute and the defensive staffers lack it.

Go canes! 🙌

Advertisement
Missing on Bogle, Stevenson, and the other top targets is in my mind a fireable offense for the defensive staff.

It boils down to one thing. Self awareness. These coaches were all allowed themselves to be played by 17 year old kids by either taking silent commitments, allowing them to basically live at the school, and their social media behavior.

A coach that allows himself to continuously get played and has no true understanding of a situation they are in is not fit to coach at the university of Miami.

And their social media behavior. Banda calling out the Georgia secondary. Retweeting Tyrique and the other guys who all had zero to slim intentions of coming here.

The bottom line is that self awareness is an individual’s most important attribute and the defensive staffers lack it.

Go canes! 🙌
Don’t waste too much time effort on those top stars unlesss they are really interested. You just cannot win the bag games. Put more effort on 2nd tier evaluation and grad transfers

Go canes! 🙌

Somebody please call Diaz and Banda out on this nonsense...My acct is suspended on there.

Unless a 4/5* guy wanted by Bama/UGA/Clemson commits, shuts it down, and starts recruiting other guys for Miami (ala Lingard and Brevin) then we should assume they aren't coming and load up on the plan B guys.

Unfortunately, the last several years we send roses and chocolates to the women that friend-zone us.

Advertisement
Say what you want about Rumph but Banda continuously gets played like a sucker. Then again, when I see him going insane on the sideline on a routine play it shouldn’t surprise me.

Stevenson like Campbell were never coming to the U. No matter what Banda or Rumph said could offset momma getting a house and job working for a UGA booster

Since you all know every intimate detail of their recruitment, I'm appalled that you didn't spill the beans long before today so as to save us all the mental anguish of their announcements.

By the way, did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, the coaches on both sides knew before the announcements? Nah, surely they were sitting in front of the television as clueless as the rest of us. Believe that and I have some dry swampland in the middle of the Glades to sell ya.

Advertisement
Since you all know every intimate detail of their recruitment, I'm appalled that you didn't spill the beans long before today so as to save us all the mental anguish of their announcements.

By the way, did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, the coaches on both sides knew before the announcements? Nah, surely they were sitting in front of the television as clueless as the rest of us. Believe that and I have some dry swampland in the middle of the Glades to sell ya.

Playing Devils advocate .... if Banda knew TS was ******* us why was he retweeting makethecribgreat **** over and over?

Playing Devils advocate .... if Banda knew TS was ******* us why was he retweeting makethecribgreat **** over and over?

TS said he had made up his mind not long ago. That says he's torn. He still hasn't signed. So even if you know you're in second, what does that few seconds of his day hurt?

It is the fans that think its always cut and dry, they be ******* with us. You know what happens when the coaches think they're out or getting played, they drop out. They still pursue when they think there's a chance.

You also have to realize the age group you are dealimg with. They aren't mature at all, prone to impulse decisions, have some big ego's that need striked but still try and please everyone as they want to be liked. Coaches ask where they're at, most common reply is we good or I don't know yet. Same reason you get all these positive articles no matter the school's chance.

Coaches know where they stand in all but the rarest of cases.

TS said he had made up his mind not long ago. That says he's torn. He still hasn't signed. So even if you know you're in second, what does that few seconds of his day hurt?

It is the fans that think its always cut and dry, they be ******* with us. You know what happens when the coaches think they're out or getting played, they drop out. They still pursue when they think there's a chance.

You also have to realize the age group you are dealimg with. They aren't mature at all, prone to impulse decisions, have some big ego's that need striked but still try and please everyone as they want to be liked. Coaches ask where they're at, most common reply is we good or I don't know yet. Same reason you get all these positive articles no matter the school's chance.

Coaches know where they stand in all but the rarest of cases.
He was atrolling lol at he just made a choice. U believe that BS?

B/c they are clueless. I’m not being facetious, many hear have said this, we’re the butt of the joke.

Everyone knows our OV kills a lot of other school’s OVs. We’re putting them in 5 star hotels, and taking them out to 5 star restaurants. Wasting our **** $ on kids who r literally using us. They tell us, “yeah, imma commit, but I want to announce it, so keep it quiet” and the last two staphs in particular eat that chit up. Yet all their actions show otherwise, so we begin to tweet every little thing, throw up graphics, and all this elementary stuff.

Every other expert is picking up different vibes; crystal balls are changing, this board is picking up different vibes, yet we keep hearing reports that “ppl from w/in The Hecht feels very confident about recruit A.” How in tf does everyone else pick up this, but not these highly paid men?

Same w Jobe; this ninja Banda straight disrespected ST26 w a shout to Jobe, yet everyone and their mama knew he was flipping to Bama. How??? That’s y these ninjas need to go, and I’m being fa real. They were bad hires from the jump and it’s all coming to fruition. Go hire hitmen that know how to coach or go hire assassins in training that know how to coach!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back