Sekai Lindsay 2015 RB from Palm Bay-FL as a late UM Option

Paranos

All-ACC
Sekai Lindsay 2015 RB from Palm Bay-FL as a late UM Option to replace rb Dexter Williams who decommitted.

2015 RB Sekai Lindsay's Sr year highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1244553/highlights/90678395

The kid has very good speed with a laser timed 4.49 sec 40yd time at 5'9" 205lbs he has the size to run inside as well. So he could be a typical Florida athlete that blossoms in college.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Actually like his film a lot! Lol at 5'11" 205lbs though. He looks about 5'7" 175lbs

Advertisement
I know him and he would come to Miami despite all the things going on. He almost transferred to a bigger south Florida program for more exposer but decided to stay at Palm Bay. He is short tho. I would've said 5'8 but dude is solid. Don't see him getting a offer this late tho.

I referee High School football in the Brevard area. Did a Palm Bay game during the year. Was not impressed with him. In fact during the game he barely played RB, played more DB. Not very explosive!!

Advertisement
Burke refused to use him at times this year. He wanted to play the guys he likes. It's why they missed playoffs and multiple players tried to fight him after season was done. But no he's more of a grinder than a home run threat

They should shutdown recruiting all other RB's and concentrate on keeping Walton & Scarlett. Use the staff's time there, and on other recruits. Other RB's aren't needed if we keep those 2.

Advertisement
Back