Seems like all Jon Richt did..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jon Richt bagging on Jarren in this whole video when Jon Richt doesn't even know how to play QB

You think that is bagging? He might be too soft, but that’s not bagging. You would be in a fetal position crying if you had a tough coach unloading on you. I don’t think he’s a good QB coach, but he’s no hard ***.

We accepted CMR condition that his son would be hired as a coach which went against the universities nepotism rules.It should be clear to Mark that his son is not helping the team as a coach.It has been three years and our offense and qb play has been worse every year.This is causing disention with the team players and hurting the team.Mark provided full disclosure about hiring his son before accepting the job and has total control with his five year contract ,but he should take the high road and find his son a job with his many contacts where he can learn his craft and become an asset and not a liability.CMR is risking his legacy if he does not make the logical decision and do what is best for his team and son.This will get ugly if he does not.

Advertisement
Not that I particularly like him but, Mork set Lil Jon up to fail. There should be no way he should be a qb coach at a P5 school at this point in his career.

Don't give a ****. He's a professional, and his dad was in charge.

Apple, meet tree. Tree, meet apple. Both suck. Time to move on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We accepted CMR condition that his son would be hired as a coach which went against the universities nepotism rules.It should be clear to Mark that his son is not helping the team as a coach.It has been three years and our offense and qb play has been worse every year.This is causing disention with the team players and hurting the team.Mark provided full disclosure about hiring his son before accepting the job and has total control with his five year contract ,but he should take the high road and find his son a job with his many contacts where he can learn his craft and become an asset and not a liability.CMR is risking his legacy if he does not make the logical decision and do what is best for his team and son.This will get ugly if he does not.

I would love to hear your thoughts on what you believe Richt’s next steps are after today’s nightmare. I doubt he fires his son.

I would love to hear your thoughts on what you believe Richt’s next steps are after today’s nightmare. I doubt he fires his son.
You haven’t heard? We’re not changing any staff members or gameplans, only making “minor tweaks” according to Brown.

Pretty sure tweaks aren’t going to fix an offense that’s ranked 79th in the country and is sinking faster than the titanic.

You haven’t heard? We’re not changing any staff members or gameplans, only making “minor tweaks” according to Brown.

Pretty sure tweaks aren’t going to fix an offense that’s ranked 79th in the country and is sinking faster than the titanic.

@DancingBear is in the know with this program. I value his opinion. Brown, not so much.

Advertisement
Back